Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else preparing for the energy shift of 2012?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I feel you. I wouldn't be too unhappy if the world ended with a fizz or a bang on the 21st myself.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

I don't think anything is going to happen on December 21st that will change the world, end the world, cause the poles to shift or cause a major change in any of our lives.

However, I will be in the USA with my family on that date, instead of Egypt, and I'm pretty happy with that.....you never know.
      Randal
      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
        That's just crazy talk.
        Yeah, what is really crazy about it is that he made those predictions before scientists knew that the magnetic poles shifted.

Comment

On Dec 22nd we won't have to watch anymore Discovery/History channel shows about the end of the coming on Dec 21st
          Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

Originally posted by peril View Post
            I've been making my tinfoil hat for weeks now
            You might want to read this research ---> On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
              For the record, this year has already been stupid enough. My dog died, my favorite pet fish died, we moved into a new house and left all our memories behind, my uncle had a heart attack and my wife is having health problems. I'll be happy to shoot this year in the face and lay it to waste.
              So sorry, my friend, about your dog and fave fish.. I know that can be heartbreaking. I sure hope your uncle is recovering and my best to your wife, it has always seemed to me that you two have a wonderful marriage, sending positive thoughts and prayers for her to feel as great as you do. Have you convinced her to go primal yet?

It can be hard to leave a memory-filled home behind, I know, I bawled like a baby when we left ours, but you have your new house with the land and your pond; that will be awesome and you will create many fabulous memories there. Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Damiana View Post
                Yep, not a fan. The only calendar of energy levels my body follows is the menstrual one :P.
                Totally!

Comment

Interesting that everyone here is so into their physical health but completely dismissing the possibility of any shift in consciousness....perhaps most seekers of paleo will be too primitive to make the shift to conscious evolution!

Comment

Originally posted by endless View Post
                    Interesting that everyone here is so into their physical health but completely dismissing the possibility of any shift in consciousness....perhaps most seekers of paleo will be too primitive to make the shift to conscious evolution!
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Well, I personally believe that a shift in consciousness is happening. And I think it's going to be a really good thing!

Comment

I am optimistic too.

Comment

Seeing as how this whole 2012 thing is completely unfounded by science...
                          "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Comment

The most depressing thing about December 21, 2012 is that nothing is going to change.

Comment

Not in the least interesting. Paleo followers tend to be questioning, so sceptical of received wisdom. Doesn't mean they're irrational
                              Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

There is supposedly a planetary alignment with the Giza pyramids happening tomorrow that only occurs in 2,700 years or something like that.

Better fasten your seat belts. Just in case.

Comment

Working...
                                X