Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else preparing for the energy shift of 2012?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grok View Post
    No, really. She was just confusing high solar magnetic radiation with high government.

You see, there is no such thing as "solar magnetic radiation", there is solar radiation, and there is a magnetic field around the planet, but there is no "magnetic radiation" emitting from the sun.
    Electromagnetic force includes visible light, UV, infrared, micro, radio, and gamma rays... As well as magnets. So, the radiation emitted by the sun is magnetic.

But yeah "magnetic radiation" is a redundant and rather stupid phrase.
    "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm too lazy and uninterested to google it. So I guess I'll just die. Go me!
      Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
        I am preparing for the energy shift of 2012. When I can squat more than my body weight and deadlift 200lbs, there will be a shift alright.
        Way to go.
        Annie Ups the Ante
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
          I am preparing for the energy shift of 2012. When I can squat more than my body weight and deadlift 200lbs, there will be a shift alright.

Hahaha!
          Female, age 51, 5' 9"
          SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
          2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

I thought you were going to talk about the regulation of LED lights.
            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Originally posted by joelwlcx View Post
              Electromagnetic force includes visible light, UV, infrared, micro, radio, and gamma rays... As well as magnets. So, the radiation emitted by the sun is magnetic.

But yeah "magnetic radiation" is a redundant and rather stupid phrase.
              So maybe I got the word she used mixed up, whatever.. She was talking about the the effect that radiation from solar flares have on us as part of a conversation about EMF.
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
              If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                So maybe I got the word she used mixed up, whatever.. She was talking about the the effect that radiation from solar flares have on us as part of a conversation about EMF.
                Okay but still, wars and civil unrest?

I'm pretty sure that's government, and not solar flares.

Comment

Yeah... Civil unrest during solar EM spikes? That makes about as much sense as saturated fat causing AMI's. sure, there's a correlation, but that doesn't mean causation. This 2012 thing is overblown bullshit, and the evidence is a product of those looking for it.
                  "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Comment

Lol never said I agree with or believe it.

Just thought it was interesting in regards to this thread and gibed with the OPs perspective of the predictions, instead of the usual doom and gloom.
                    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Edgar Cayce said[1] that human consciousness changes with polar shifts.

[1] Pole Shifts

Comment

That's just crazy talk.

Comment

Well something cosmic is going to happen on the 12/21 - I'll be turning 40!
                          My Journal

Comment

I've been making my tinfoil hat for weeks now
                            Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Dual purpose Peril, it'll protect you from the space rays and the gubberment brain listening devices.

Comment

For the record, this year has already been stupid enough. My dog died, my favorite pet fish died, we moved into a new house and left all our memories behind, my uncle had a heart attack and my wife is having health problems. I'll be happy to shoot this year in the face and lay it to waste.
                                Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                                X