This was kind of funny...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was kind of funny...

You know that favorite cup/mug/glass you drink just about everything in? Mine is a pretty big mug my mom got me a while back. I drink lots of tea from it just about everyday especially at night. I just noticed that it has a small picture of a hamburger, a side of fries and a drink and underneath it reads "If we are what we eat, then I'm EASY, FAST AND CHEAP"

couldn't be furthest from the truth right now! I totally forgot about that, now it's my favorite mug for a whole other reason.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

In second thought, it IS kind of true, ever since going primal I don't spend as much on food (because I never eat out anymore, maybe once in a blue but I never buy "food" to snack on anymore) and most of my meals are easy and fast! the mug is right after all!

Comment

I went grocery shopping yesterday for our camping trip this weekend. I spent considerably less because I didn't buy chips, dips, beer, no fruit, etc. I bought bacon, eggs, whole chickens, shrimp and pork. Some broccoli and peppers for kabobs.

Was pleasantly surprised when I saw the total!
      Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

I LOVE this one line from Ratatouille, where Remy says, "If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stuff."

Love that cartoons. Combines my love of cooking with my love of rats. Even thinking of getting a tattoo of Remy, holding a wooden spoon- lol.

Comment

I'm good friends with a pair of sisters named Remi and Colette! I haven't seen Ratatouille but they told me those are the names for the main characters?

Comment

Yup. Remy is the rat, and Colette is the female chef that helps Linguini/Remy.

Comment

Working...
            X