Variance in Vibram Sizing??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variance in Vibram Sizing??

I have two pair of VFF KSOs. They are both mens 41. One pair fits perfectly, and the other pair that I purchased yesterday feels slightly too big..
    Hmm..
    Since they're so hard to get a hold of (I had to wait two months for the all black pair to come in), I'm wondering if I should just try to wash them and see if they shrink at all, or should I try a smaller size..hmm..

I called the store where I purchased them and they recommended coming in a trying the other 41's that they had to see if there were slight variances.

Anyone else have this issue?

I've seen the sizing move around a bit. One thing to be careful of is to make sure you are "slid forward" as much as comfortable before securing the straps.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Comment

I don't have two pair of KSO's to compare, but there is a difference between my KSO's and Moc's (which fit about the same) and my Trek's, which are a little bigger. I asked about the difference and the store owner told me the Trek's are made a tad bigger to better accommodate socks... All three pair are 45's.

Comment

There are def variances...check the size chart on the site.

Comment

Well, I went back to the store, and sure enough, a different pair of 41's fit perfectly. The store owner was really cool about everything and gave me no hassle what-so-ever about the exchange. If you're ever in Escondido, CA stop by Nomad Ventures and give them some business. Nice folks in there.

Comment

Good to know! I have a pair of classics, and am looking to expand to another pair of KSOs as well, I'll know to beware of this issue now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X