• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for taste in mouth
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Are you eating carbs? A metallic taste sometimes indicates ketosis.
      Depression Lies

Comment

Oh... My... Fucking... God. Go to a hospital, you idiot. Get off the the computer, now, and go.

Now that I got that over with, allow me to be helpful. It could be appendicitis, or gall stones, or G.I. bleeding... Which brings me back to my original suggestion... Get the fuck off the computer and and seek REAL medical attention.
        "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

Comment

^Dude, chill. If you scroll up two posts, you'll see that he chimed in again to see that the pain was no longer an issue.

OP, if you are having a new issue, it might be better to start a new thread since people don't always read the whole thing
          Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
            ^Dude, chill. If you scroll up two posts, you'll see that he chimed in again to see that the pain was no longer an issue.

OP, if you are having a new issue, it might be better to start a new thread since people don't always read the whole thing
            I did notice, after posting. But, I still stand by what I said.

Comment

I stopped eating wheat completely and I started taking barley grass powder (gluten free) before every meal. My stomach feels much better now. I also started taking Vitamin D again. I guess I am almost back to primal.

Yesterday I had some cheap chocolate with peanut oil in it and I immediately got a sore throat and swollen tonsils. Is this normal? I was never allergic to peanuts before.
              Last edited by rphlslv; 12-10-2012, 12:52 PM.
              .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
              ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

I'm all for supplementing with some turmeric and I use it in something daily myself. Two tablespoons would last me for weeks though.
                http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonized View Post
                  I'm all for supplementing with some turmeric and I use it in something daily myself. Two tablespoons would last me for weeks though.
                  I put turmeric in almost everything I cook, along with garlic and black pepper.

Comment

Working...
                  X