Gay Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Marriage

This post has nothing to do with primal, does it? Anyway...this Huffington video post was awesome...have you seen it?
    College Humor: Gay Men Will Marry Your Girlfriends (VIDEO)
    Check out my blog on nature and nurture!
    http://thewoodsygal.com/

So awesome...

I wish polygamy was legal so I could have a gay second husband.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Funny stuff!
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by solstice View Post
        This post has nothing to do with primal, does it? Anyway...this Huffington video post was awesome...have you seen it?
        No. You'll have to pardon me -- I'm overseas. Is the Huffington post compulsory viewing Stateside?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
          No. You'll have to pardon me -- I'm overseas. Is the Huffington post compulsory viewing Stateside?
          No...
          It's just a really cute Vid.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by solstice View Post
            College Humor: Gay Men Will Marry Your Girlfriends (VIDEO)
            LMAO ++++++++++10 to the power of 10 /Lu
            ----------------------------------------
            F, 48, 5'10"
            Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
            Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

The best part is it is soooooo true. If my boiz had been willing, I could of stayed a fruit fly for life!
              My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

I'm pro gay guys marrying whoever the hell they want, up to and including my gf ... and myself.

THERE ARE NO MORE LINES
                I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I can't stop rewatching it...I almost cried the first time. I loved my "didnt-know-he-was-gay-yet" college guy friend who would go running with me, talk about menstruating and share fabulous recipes!
                  Check out my blog on nature and nurture!
                  http://thewoodsygal.com/

Comment

That's awsome, though as my Mrs believes I'm a gay man who just likes boning chicks I think I'm safe
                    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

No reason to prevent polygamy (real) being legalized as well.
                      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                      Current Weight: 235 pounds
                      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

That video was hilarious. Thanks for that! I actually LOLed a couple times.

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        No reason to prevent polygamy (real) being legalized as well.
                        Not as far as I'm concerned either, as long as it's all consenting adults.
                        Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

love it!
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Best thing I've seen all day! Especially as I live in AZ.
                            Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

Hubby and I loved it!
                              Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Working...
                              X