• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leida View Post
    When you feel guilty about eating food.
    goddddd those posts can get on my neeeeeerves
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

I feel so guilty when I drink alcohol that I have to drink more alcohol to numb the pain.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

For this last week of intense weight loss, I went 1 or 2 full days without brushing my teeth for fear of stalling Ketosis.

Yikes. I need to chill out.

Comment

While I seem to find myself repeatedly mentioning how close we are to chimps, but for the ejaculating thing..?

Brb.... here ya go:

Monkey has an Orgasm in the Zoo (affe spritzt ab im Zoo) - YouTube

The idea it's somehow unnatural is just plain silly.

AC

Comment

Originally posted by AlanC View Post
              While I seem to find myself repeatedly mentioning how close we are to chimps, but for the ejaculating thing..?

Brb.... here ya go:

Monkey has an Orgasm in the Zoo (affe spritzt ab im Zoo) - YouTube

The idea it's somehow unnatural is just plain silly.
              That Chimp must have been under bad influence from modern Neolithic humans, Grok of course never ever masturbated…
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

When people have to ask the forum if it is OK to eat the cookie...
                sigpic
                Age 48
                Start date: 7-5-12
                5'3"
                121lbs
                GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
                Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

Originally posted by PHaselow View Post
                  Never!

If you give a Mouse a Cookie...
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by PHaselow View Post
                    oh god..

the few and far between times i joined a health forum over the years, that is probably the ONE question i hated most

it got asked so often, i had to restrain myself from posting EAT. THE DAMN. COOKIE.
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

Well, to be fair, there are a fair share of people on this forum who would scream and shame you for being a sugar addict just for craving some white rice.
                      F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Working...
                      X