How often did Grok ejaculate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often did Grok ejaculate?

I'm curious of the effect of ejaculating on mood, energy, metabolism, etc. I would say that after ejaculating my energy levels are low - an obvious downside. Does this mean Grok never masturbated? (It would be a waste of energy).

This is also what tantra teaches - to refrain from coming needlessly (but emphasizing that there should never be any guilt when you do masturbate), and training yourself to control your orgasms and maintain high energy levels by not coming every time you stimulate your penis.

In short, thoughts on 'primality' of masturbation?

I honestly have NO idea but have you ever read clan of the cave bear? It's been a long long time since I have but I seem to remember the men could have sex whenever they wanted. They could just go up to a woman and f**k them. Would be nice lol

Comment

It's been a while now since I've learned that sex, even more than anything else, is best viewed from a primal point of view. The clan of the cave bear might not be so far off. But that's a different forum, though.

Comment

If you don't feel good afterwards, don't do it. Unless you don't need the energy, like after a big meal...
        Female, age 51, 5' 9"
        SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
        2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

I imagine Grok didn't think about it but if he felt the need he did the deed.

Comment

Is this really where we're dragging the forums?
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Like it hasn't been there already and back again.
              Female, age 51, 5' 9"
              SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
              2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenGranted View Post
                I'm curious of the effect of ejaculating on mood, energy, metabolism, etc. I would say that after ejaculating my energy levels are low - an obvious downside. Does this mean Grok never masturbated? (It would be a waste of energy).
                Primates such as Chimpanzeeís masturbates, just look it up on Youtube, so if they havenít learned this behavior after Grok disappeared, well then it is reasonable that Grok also did it! How often Grok did it i do not know...
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Weirdos

Comment

When I was researching ways to improve sleep quality and deal with insomnia, it was sometimes mentioned that having an orgasm just before bedtime promotes sleep induction, due to the chemicals that are released in the brain after an orgasm. So it makes sense that you would feel low energy afterward...maybe you should wait until it's bedtime to turn this negative side effect into a positive one.

Comment

Prostate, immunity, and mood are all improved with ejaculation:

5 Health Benefits of Masturbation | Men's Health News

This article is talking about masturbation specifically, but the same applies. I feel like there's a balance, because those who do it too often feel groggy all the time, and those who aren't ejaculating enough are missing out on the benefits. This is another one of those "do what feels best for your body" scenarios.

Comment

Great many thanks! I remember an interview with Miles Davis in which he mentioned that an orgasm before playing 'killed all the energy'. Orgasming before bedtime feels more natural, indeed. I'm glad there are studies backing up the benefits of masturbation!

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        Is this really where we're dragging the forums?
                        I'm not of the opinion that sex and masturbation is a vulgar or low. This post wasn't intented as such.

Comment

My n=2 experiment with this resulted in:

1) significantly better sleep induction for my husband (who often has serious problems with entering this phase of sleep)
                          2) no difference for me

Go figure it works well for the dude and not the lady!

“A man’s body chemistry changes after orgasm. The biochemical prolactin is released, physically altering his body and making him very tired,” says Dr. David McKenzie, a sex therapist in Vancouver, Canada.

Why Men Fall Asleep After Sex - MSN Healthy Living - Men's Sexual Health

Comment

Guthrie describes quite a bit of Paleolithic cave 'scribbles' as erotic art done by young men. Not sure if that equates to any ejaculation rates but it may give some insight to what was on their minds. :-)

Ancient Cave Art Full of Teenage Graffiti | LiveScience
                            Retirement has afforded me the ultimate affluence, that of free time (Sahlins/Wells)

Comment

you guys are wayyyy overthinking this.

beat it if you want too. many before you have, and god only knows who was the first to do so.

in short, you guys are wayyyy overthinking this.

Comment

Working...
                              X