No announcement yet.

"Meatless Monday" WTF Los Angeles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if others do not eat meat. What really bugs me is how successful the vegan activists have been in distributing false info. I would bet that the majority of American now think that meat/eggs/fat are bad for you and that the ideal diet is veganism but they don't do it because most Americans are not inclined to put themselves out doing anything that is good for them.
    An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'
    -Somebody funny

Comment

Originally posted by miscellangela View Post
      i saw that! I also ask, "wtf, la?" what about cakeless mondays? Soyless saturdays? Sugarless sundays?

Jeez. Glad idon't live there.
      +10000000!!!!!
      Exactly!

Comment

I don't feel eliminated because Clinton went vegan. That's his choice. And one he misguidedly made after having bypass surgery.

I also hope LA Groks do some kind of meaty sit-in on the first of those Mondays or more.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
        X