No announcement yet.

Let's all get nekkid!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you write a post about how we should be comfortable out of our clothes, about how you are jealous of those you see in NatGeo 'letting it all hang out', and mention that we are clothed because we are told it is indecent (implying nudity is not in fact indecent) and yet when someone makes a joke you get uptight. Makes sense...definitely.

It's not too late to put a sense of humor on your Christmas list.

Comment

Those "jokes" get really old, really fast. Excuse me for not ROFLOLing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kata View Post
        Those "jokes" get really old, really fast. Excuse me for not ROFLOLing.
        Certainly. Enjoy the rest of your evening

Comment

i'll put up a privacy curtain for you, kata
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            Misabi - that would be just wrong on so many levels !!! I am old enough to be your Gwamma !!!!
            however I do have the odd cougarish tendency....... stop it Gwamma....stop it !
            Lol now ask yourself how I knew you'd peak into this thread? Ya dirty Gwamma ;-)
            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
              Lol now ask yourself how I knew you'd peak into this thread? Ya dirty Gwamma ;-)
              now stop that Misabi, I just happened to be passing by, and wooooomph..... something drew me in like a magnet !!!!!!
              Us old gwammas, are not dirty at all........we is just enjoying the bits of life that we can !!!!!!!!!
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

the naughty bits
                Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Well, it's snowing heavily here, so I can't really say I am in support of frolicking outdoors au naturel, but I really loved an experience of swimming naked when I visited a gender separate spa. I would totally love to go to a nude beach and swim naked or going topless for women. I can see the hygienic reasons for wearing the bottoms (and convenience for men), but tops are totally pointless.

My daughter and myself go barefoot most of the summer (other parents sink I am nuts). I remember we were climbing the boulders by the river (she was wearing bike helmet) and we were barefoot, and the other kids wanted to do the same, OMG. The whole peaceful scene was immediately disrupted by the yells of 2 sets of parents: CAREFUL! Don't go there! STOP!' (Sigh) These kids were the safest barefoot....
                  Last edited by Leida; 11-08-2012, 07:33 AM.
                  My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                  When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

I go barefoot most of the time and wear minimal clothing as much as I can. My usual home garb is a pair of gym shorts that gives plenty of room for my man bits to be free. I have not worn underwear in years and see no reason to start now. When I'm here in Egypt, I sleep nude, when I'm home, I wear my gym shorts when I sleep (kiddies around, SO would freak if I did otherwise).

I think my next step will be a kilt. I think that would be the next best thing to being nude when outside.
                    Randal
                    AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                    http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

That's one reason I don't understand the women's preference for pants. At the turn of the 20th century it was a statement. I get it. But now the statement is made, and I can't believe more women don't wear dresses and skirts. Or a sari. I swear I will get a sari one day. I look at the ladies wearing sari, and I am sooo envious in the summer. It is so light and bright, and provides the defense against the sun while not hindering movement. If we can't go naked, I vote for fashion that makes seasonal sense...
                      My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                      When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Leida View Post
                        That's one reason I don't understand the women's preference for pants. At the turn of the 20th century it was a statement. I get it. But now the statement is made, and I can't believe more women don't wear dresses and skirts. Or a sari. I swear I will get a sari one day. I look at the ladies wearing sari, and I am sooo envious in the summer. It is so light and bright, and provides the defense against the sun while not hindering movement. If we can't go naked, I vote for fashion that makes seasonal sense...
                        Skirts are not practical to me for mobility purposes. They get in the way of my everyday activities (stairs, lifting things) when they are long, and I constantly have to adjust them or make sure I'm not revealing anything when they're short (even just above/around the knee). I do love a long and flowing skirt, but I don't like feeling as though my legs are getting tangled when I walk.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by specsAreGrok View Post
                          Next time you go to FF, spend some time at the nude beach on boca chica. I miss being able to sunbathe with the little woman down there, good times.
                          I'm not a huge fan of beaches in the Keys in general. The mushy bottom grosses me out. I actually made a post about Fantasy Fest that includes some pictures for any of those who are interested. I think the loincloth type thingie the "Indians" are wearing is the perfect primal outfit for guys. Don't click while at work if body paint or boobies are a no-no with your employer:

Fantasy Fest 2012 - South Beach Primal
                          My Recipes are at: www.southbeachprimal.com

Comment

I much prefer being nude. I'm still losing weight and since summer ended and I stopped working in the fields, all my tan is gone...so even though I live in SF where there is a huge push to make it socially acceptable, I won't traumatize the good people with that sight.

However, I usually sleep naked. When I'm in my apartment, I have housemates and we pretty much all have an open door policy during the day, so no nakedness there. However, I always wear loose, comfortable clothing. I also wanna get a kilt once I loose a little more weight.

Also, these last, 'bout ten weekends have been nice. Been house/pet sitting for my parents every weekend. Having the house to myself, I took a couple old pairs of boxers with holes in the crotch, cut and modified them....been walking around inside and in the backyard in essentially a loincloth....it's been nice haha

One thing that does suck about being nude or minimally clothed though...I got used to keeping a knife on my belt and stuff in my pockets...pockets are useful...
                            Last edited by Primal Moose; 11-10-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Moose View Post
                              I much prefer being nude. I'm still losing weight and since summer ended and I stopped working in the fields, all my tan is gone...so even though I live in SF where there is a huge push to make it socially acceptable, I won't traumatize the good people with that sight.
                              Have you ever run Bay to Breakers in the buff?
                              My Recipes are at: www.southbeachprimal.com

Comment

Originally posted by SouthBeachPrimal View Post
                                Have you ever run Bay to Breakers in the buff?
                                Ummmm...my conservative mother comes into the city every year to do the Bay to Breakers....I won't be doing that anytime soon lol

Comment

Working...
                                X