Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's all get nekkid!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I used to be a member at a nudist resort and really loved the time I spent there. It's hard to explain, but when you are in that environment, you see people differently. Of course there may be some initial shock, but the feelings you think you will have are often not there. There is little, if any, sexual arousal despite there being nakedness everywhere. Yes, you see all the parts, both beautiful and not, but when it's everywhere you look it loses its "specialness" for lack of a better term. I often describe it as the way you look at someone's hands; after a while you begin to see another's genitals as being no more special than their hands. Also, simply staring at genitals gets really old because they all kinda look the same... like hands. So once the novelty wears off, you begin to see the people around you and engage them very differently than you otherwise would. I have never met more open, friendly people anywhere else. I hated leaving that place and going back to my regular life. I encourage everyone to at least give it a try at home with your family or friends.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      gross.

      i tried sleeping naked for a while, i'm one of the weird ones who's more comfortable sleeping in a garment than out
      Nope, I prefe I pair of boxers over nowt, maybe it's a security thing incase of a damp fart, maybe I just think I don't have to wash the sheets so often if my sweaty bum hasn't been rubbing on them.
      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

      Comment


      • #48
        Skirt and motorcycle equals fun and fikks good. I can,t ride but i sure liked being the passenger.

        On the otherhand i wear just a short sundress to bed. I have to wear something because i've been known to sleep walk, though very rarly. I seem to sleep call people more often.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by phigment View Post
          Skirt and motorcycle equals fun and fikks good. I can,t ride but i sure liked being the passenger.
          Not very safe, but certainly entertaining for other drivers!
          "Go For Broke"
          Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
          Small Kine-168/9%
          Now- 200/8%
          Goal- 210/6%

          Comment


          • #50
            I just wanted to add that this thread inspired me to sleep naked last night. It was better than sleeping in boxers as I usually do. Thanks guys.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ATTAACK View Post
              I used to be a member at a nudist resort and really loved the time I spent there. It's hard to explain, but when you are in that environment, you see people differently. Of course there may be some initial shock, but the feelings you think you will have are often not there. There is little, if any, sexual arousal despite there being nakedness everywhere. Yes, you see all the parts, both beautiful and not, but when it's everywhere you look it loses its "specialness" for lack of a better term. I often describe it as the way you look at someone's hands; after a while you begin to see another's genitals as being no more special than their hands. Also, simply staring at genitals gets really old because they all kinda look the same... like hands. So once the novelty wears off, you begin to see the people around you and engage them very differently than you otherwise would. I have never met more open, friendly people anywhere else. I hated leaving that place and going back to my regular life. I encourage everyone to at least give it a try at home with your family or friends.
              I'm guessing there was a lot less 'overcompensating' coming from the males. Hard to compensate when the ladies know exactly what you're packing...

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
                I'm guessing there was a lot less 'overcompensating' coming from the males. Hard to compensate when the ladies know exactly what you're packing...
                There are the growers and then there are the show-ers!!!! How the thing runs, does it miss a beat, how often the oil needs changing, how often it needs filling up, whether it uses user friendly fuel, whats really under the bonnet, does it need oiling, does anything need replacing....... surely these things are more important than the length of the tailpipe !!!! LOFL
                Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 11-07-2012, 11:44 AM.
                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                ...small steps....

                Comment


                • #53
                  Gwamma, you are always such a breath of fresh air. LOL at your post.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                  B*tch-lite

                  Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I have slept in nothing but panties for years. I have one nightgown that is very loose and comfortable I take with me when I am at other places. My sister remains disgusted w/ me for my lack of modesty. I believe in being comfortable. Period. I can dress up when need be but for the most part I wear capris and comfy blouses. I have never been able to tolerate double layers unless the bottom was a very loose tank top. I can't even wear turtle necks. My mother still talks about how she would send me to school in tights with a jumper and turtle neck and I would come home with it filthy and all wadded up. Who would send a child to school dressed like that??
                    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

                    Age 48
                    height 5'3
                    SW 215 lbs
                    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                    LW 172 lbs
                    GW 125ish lbs

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      My little cousins in Hungary were almost always naked in the summer, because they were kids and kids like to sit in the dirt. Dressing a small child and then sending him outside is just asking for more laundry to do.

                      Also, as a child, I often refused to bathe or potty inside. I ended up bathing in a kiddie pool in the yard. I think kids are sometimes a little wiser than adults. They know outside=good.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        what are clothes?
                        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

                        Predator not Prey
                        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

                        CW 315 | SW 506
                        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66


                        Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                          what are clothes?
                          What ARE clothes? We just don't know.
                          Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

                          Griff's cholesterol primer
                          5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                          Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                          TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                          bloodorchid is always right

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Exactly! My nieces and nephews all ran around in just their underwear when they were littler. Now even the baby wears clothes most of the time. It is sad.

                            Originally posted by Kata View Post
                            My little cousins in Hungary were almost always naked in the summer, because they were kids and kids like to sit in the dirt. Dressing a small child and then sending him outside is just asking for more laundry to do.

                            Also, as a child, I often refused to bathe or potty inside. I ended up bathing in a kiddie pool in the yard. I think kids are sometimes a little wiser than adults. They know outside=good.
                            You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

                            Age 48
                            height 5'3
                            SW 215 lbs
                            CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                            LW 172 lbs
                            GW 125ish lbs

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Kata View Post
                              Are you kidding me? What on Earth made you think that was an appropriate response to ANYTHING I said? I suppose a little maturity is too much to ask.
                              I dunno, your lighthearted, almost humorous OP celebrating nudity maybe?

                              Just a thought mind you, I have no hard and fast evidence.

                              We'll call his response an enigma, yes.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Legbiter View Post
                                I dunno, your lighthearted, almost humorous OP celebrating nudity maybe?

                                Just a thought mind you, I have no hard and fast evidence.

                                We'll call his response an enigma, yes.
                                Celebrating comfort =/= excuse to be disrespectful.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X