Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the Ladies re TTOTM?

Hi,
    I'm now well into week 3 and today the painters arrived, but boy did they arrive! It was like I was back in my 20's the flow was so red and much more than usual. As a 42 year old my periods have became quite erratic for the last two years and the amount has been pathetic. Starts of slow and is so light then day 4 poof! Finished.

So did anyone else get a different result with their period when they went grain and wheat free?

Cheers Eds.

Changes in my menstruation (and I am still menstruating once per month) at age 51 could be due to changes in my diet, but I think it is more likely to be the result of my age. I would like it if they stopped now. Hell, I would have liked it if they stopped when I was 12.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Hmm I seem to be a bit heavier and more regular since going primal. There were times before when it was quite light, and sometimes would come late. If anything, this time round it's come early! Not sure if it's primal, or exercising more or what?!

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fireling View Post
        Hmm I seem to be a bit heavier and more regular since going primal. There were times before when it was quite light, and sometimes would come late. If anything, this time round it's come early! Not sure if it's primal, or exercising more or what?!
        Same here, I think it's the diet, because I was already exercising.
        Annie Ups the Ante
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Mine changed, which was a happy by-product of the diet changes. Mine got lighter (was very very heavy before) and far less painful. And then I got pregnant and haven't had one since May. Hahah, so nice to have a vacation from that!!

Comment

Mine got better on primal. More regular, shorter (but maybe more intense for a couple of days). The flow does fluctuate a little from month to month. You're better off charting a *pattern* over a few months than judging by a single period.
            Sandra
            *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

I would like it if they stopped now.

Comment

Helping my adrenals has improved my TOTM in a very big way.
                A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

I've always been rather heavy and had a "long stay" (up to and above a week!) Seems to run in the family. Since going primal, I've noticed two main changes: it's a bit heavier, it seems, but shorter and NO MORE PAIN. I'm ecstatic at that last one as I've always had AWFUL cramps and now I get two bouts a month at the very most, rather than two bouts a day.

I may be more "regular" or "evened out", but I really haven't been counting lately.
                  --
                  Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                  I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                  I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Working...
                  X