Funny picture.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny picture.

I know we don't agree with everything Nigella does in the kitchen, but the captions are worth while for a laugh and make a point about your supposed "CW health gurus".

this-is-true-33.jpg
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

I think you could say it makes more of a case for eating animal fats, to be honest, though. That's the main difference between them.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I'd apologize, but...

Comment

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread41554.html

Comment

Damn.
        --

--
        I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Gillian looks sick.

Comment

Working...
          X