Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adrenals / cortisol - advice please

Hi everyone,

Read Marks and Robb Wolf's excellent books and when I read his section on cortisol / adrenals I could pretty much check all the boxes, I especially have the waking in the night at 4am with increased heart rate (adrenaline) etc

taking 1/2 tsp of sea salt before bed eliminates the adrenaline at 4am, but I still wake.

Other than lifestyle changes (which I am attending to) Robb mentions in the book he didn't go in to a lot of detail as to possible supplements etc I could take to get back on track

Appreciate any help I guess this is a very common problem

Jason

Magnesium might help.

I take melatonin sometimes before bed (not related to adrenal fatigue).
    SixStringStrength.com

Comment

Just thought you might find these interesting:

The effects of tea on psychophysio... [Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1004173749.htm

Black Tea and Stress Reduction
      Last edited by Drumroll; 10-30-2012, 04:41 PM.
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
      X