Authors@Google: Joel Salatin discusses 'Folks, This Ain't Normal'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authors@Google: Joel Salatin discusses 'Folks, This Ain't Normal'

Farmer, author, and activist Joel Salatin discusses his new book, "Folks, This Ain't Normal," as well as sustainable farming, food policy, and solutions to America's food woes.

Lecture 30 minutes, and 30 minutes of Q&A.

Close Captioning available.

Thank you for posting this! I saw an hour and seven minutes and almost didn't watch. But I'm very glad I did take the time. He's pretty powerful, and very right-minded.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      Thank you for posting this! I saw an hour and seven minutes and almost didn't watch. But I'm very glad I did take the time. He's pretty powerful, and very right-minded.
      Yes, I thought so too.

Here is a link[1] to his book, for you book readers out there.

[1] Folks,This Ain't Normal: A Farmer's Advice for Happier Hens,Healthier People,and a Better World: Joel Salatin: 9780892968206: Amazon.com: Books

Comment

He's a great guy. I went to a farm "open house" at Poly Face a couple of years ago and got to meet him briefly. Interesting fellow.

Comment

The bit about the art class and the cook pot depresses the crap out of me.
          Steph
          My Primal Meanderings

Comment

I'm so glad I watched this and will share again...thanks!
            Check out my blog on nature and nurture!
            http://thewoodsygal.com/

Comment

Working...
            X