I designed a Grokette tank top!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I designed a Grokette tank top!

I couldn't find one to buy that was already designed, even though I wish Mark Sisson would sell them so he could reap the benefits!! *cough cough*
    Check it out and tell me what you think

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customiz...mber=716895123
    Started eating Primal in October 2011.
    Started lifting heavy things on October 26, 2012.
    Started sugar detox: November 12, 2012
    [may or may not have been purposely before Thanksgiving]

The woman who designed the Grokette characters (based off of Grok) is now selling t-shirts!!!!! Go check them out they're a lot more awesome than mine:

Shop Grokette
    Started eating Primal in October 2011.
    Started lifting heavy things on October 26, 2012.
    Started sugar detox: November 12, 2012
    [may or may not have been purposely before Thanksgiving]

Comment

Erm, where did you get the image for your shirt? You might want to make sure you aren't infringing a copyright.
      Depression Lies

Comment

I like the shirt.

Copyrights are for evil statists who just want to use guns and violence against people for an economic advantage.

Copyright kills innovation which is more crucial than ever in our society today.

Google and Apple spend more money fighting each other in copyright litigation than they do in R&D.

The only people who benefit from copyright are politicians and lawyers.

Besides, what's to stop Mark from copying this idea?

Comment

Erm, where did you get the image for your shirt? You might want to make sure you aren't infringing a copyright.
          yep. Coca Cola once sued and won the suit because a company was making a fake can wrap to go around beer cans. It looked just like Coca Cola but the spelling was slightly different.
          Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

Originally posted by Grok View Post
            I like the shirt.

Copyrights are for evil statists who just want to use guns and violence against people for an economic advantage.

Copyright kills innovation which is more crucial than ever in our society today.

Google and Apple spend more money fighting each other in copyright litigation than they do in R&D.

Besides, what's to stop Mark from copying this idea?

copyright gets you sued?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Copyrights and patents are big business right now, and the lawyers are getting rich. The original intent of copyright and patent laws was a good one. I for one would hate to write the great American novel or invent the better mousetrap, only to have someone else steal my idea and get rich off of it. But (especially tech) companies are very litigious in this area.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Apple owns the rectangle.

Comment

lol! Yes, and the lower case i.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I'm a sucker for any girl in a little white tank top, but I kind of prefer the red on black of what's established. My love for girls in little black tank tops not withstanding.
                    Here to eat and move like a caveman, not look or stink like one

Comment

Originally posted by egrok View Post
                      The woman who designed the Grokette characters (based off of Grok) is now selling t-shirts!!!!! Go check them out they're a lot more awesome than mine:

Shop Grokette
                      Love the big Grokette. Wish it was just the image with no text though.
                      50yo, 5'3"
                      SW-195
                      CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                      GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

Yeesh, didn't mean to start a war here. I just know I'd be angry if something I worked hard on got produced by someone else as though they had come up with it all on their own.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by egrok View Post
                          I couldn't find one to buy that was already designed, even though I wish Mark Sisson would sell them so he could reap the benefits!! *cough cough*
                          Check it out and tell me what you think

[ATTACH]9673[/ATTACH]
                          Custom Women's Tank Top : Review Your Custom Product
                          Love the back! *Live long and drop dead*

Comment

Originally posted by Jer37208 View Post
                            I'm a sucker for any girl in a little white tank top, but I kind of prefer the red on black of what's established. My love for girls in little black tank tops not withstanding.
                            eww...
                            Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                            SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                            2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Grok View Post

I am a content creating artist and these statements are fucking infuriating.
                              Last edited by carlh; 10-30-2012, 11:48 AM.
                              carl's cave

Comment

Working...
                              X