Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I designed a Grokette tank top!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    and this is what happens when you do copyright infringement folks, you get your ass shot
    Well no, you can't duel the government. You'd lose for sure. They just throw you in a cage instead.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      and this is what happens when you do copyright infringement folks, you get your ass shot
      In a free society, there wouldn't be a copyright law to infringe.

      Copying would be everywhere and would be considered normal and just a part of life.

      Those who could figure out ways to prevent copying in a way that benefits society would become rich.

      Today, because of copyright law, pretty much everyone under the age of forty is a criminal.

      If the entire population is criminal, it probably means there is something wrong with the law.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Grok View Post

        Today, because of copyright law, pretty much everyone under the age of forty is a criminal.
        I always thought you young buggars were a pack of crims !!!!!!
        Thats why I got old and dottery !!!
        By the way how is my wee baby boy ????
        Gwamma
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

        ...small steps....

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
          I always thought you young buggars were a pack of crims !!!!!!
          Thats why I got old and dottery !!!
          By the way how is my wee baby boy ????
          Gwamma
          You're so funny. Gwamma knows best.

          All the leaves are brown and yellow and are falling outside. There are gusts of winds that come down from the snow covered mountains. It is getting chilly here.

          Comment


          • #35
            I hope that you are wearing your NZ merino on those cold days !!!!!
            and I also hope that you are getting some inspiration from the falling leaves etc....- for your next T-shirt design !!!!!
            be good
            G
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

            ...small steps....

            Comment

            Working...
            X