Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

96-year-old man becomes world's oldest new dad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad was in his early 50's when I was born. That doesn't seem so old. However, by the time I was 10 and I wanted to ride bikes, run around and play outside, he was now in his 60's. He definitely wasn't up to doing strenuous activity with me by that point. He was a great dad, but I think we missed out on some things that a younger dad and son got to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
      Growing up with old parents sucked, but mine weren't quite that old.

These people are just selfish.
      I think the 60 year old women who are getting IVF in the West have them beat on selfishness.
      F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
        Just surprising that her eggs were apparently still in good shape!
        old man sperm is not as virile as that of younger men. it's not just the eggs. 100-year-old sperms? c'mon.
        As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
        X