Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the last totally non-Paleo thing you ate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

organic popcorn (my daughter makes awesome popcorn, she puts the salt and butter in with the oil).

Comment

Half a bag of peanut butter chocolate chips, and a 3.5 oz bar of white chocolate.
      F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Milk chocolate covered cashews. I was bonding with my family while holding vigil for my MIL who is in hospice. Wine and chocolate. I skipped the wine.

However, I'd break Primal again for some of those tamales!
        sigpic
        Age 48
        Start date: 7-5-12
        5'3"
        121lbs
        GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
        Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

Um...yesterday a slice of sourdough bread with cream cheese and homemade raspberry jelly, then at my parents a creme horn pastry and then a coke float made with Mexican coke and Trickling Springs vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Comment

A couple of dark, local IPAs. Had to wait a few hours before I could drive again.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

The wife and I had some tamales and rice at our favorite Mexican restaurant the other night. Mm.

Comment

A greasy burger with hash browns and cole slaw. YUMMY.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

A peanut butter cup.
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

I hammered a 22 oz. carton of Cozy Shack Rice Pudding... LIKE A BOSS.

I was going to chop wood anyway, so I actually lost 3 pounds by the time I weighed this morning.
                    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                    ChooseMyPlate

Comment

I had some rum over the weekend. I had a bite of donut a couple of weeks ago. Before that... some kind of peant-butter fudge concoction with graham crackers in it... in August?
                      Depression Lies

Comment

I had a Gyro for lunch last week - chicken, onions, tomato and tzatziki wrapped in a pita.. I paid for it but it was yum

Comment

I eat ice cream every Saturday. This weekend was a little more, 2 pints. Friday night and Saturday night. Both had less than 6 ingredients. A couple weeks ago I had some doughnuts. Fresh still warm raspberry jelly doughnuts. I don't care what anyone says, fresh warm doughnuts.. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. With some grass fed raw milk of course
                          "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Fresh properly fermented sourdough bread from our local bakery -- yup, still too warm for them to throw on their slicer. Had the crusty butt ends slathered in butter.

Comment

Strong dark Belgian ale. All weekend long. And carbonade flamande made with strong, dark Belgian ale.

Comment

I generally eat some ice cream every night,

Just not tonnes of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X