No announcement yet.

Is X Primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are threads on this forum that for whatever reason i don't care to read, so i just do that. I don't start new ones to bitch about that.

Comment

Originally posted by CleoCat View Post
      There are threads on this forum that for whatever reason i don't care to read, so i just do that. I don't start new ones to bitch about that.
      Ah, but you do make bitchy posts. Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Grok View Post
        this is news? grok ate whatever he could. no matter how cute.
        As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by noodletoy View Post
          this is news?
          That's why I posted it to this thread instead of creating a new thread.

It's humor.

Comment

well, when i am in the right mood, foxnews can be humorous indeed.
            As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

The most serious thing on television these days is Comedy Central.

Comment

Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                X isn't primal. Here's a list of primal letters: B, D, I, J, T, U and sometimes Y.
                *giggle*

Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                Primal isn't primal. Grok was not primal, he just was. As we should be.
                How very Zen of you.

Funny... my first thought was X as in Ecstasy. I was hoping to see someone try and justify that.

Comment

Oh geez... it's just a silly question for fun. Don't answer it if you don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosnic View Post
                    Ah, but you do make bitchy posts. Interesting...
                    lol

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                    *giggle*

How very Zen of you.

Funny... my first thought was X as in Ecstasy. I was hoping to see someone try and justify that.
                    I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                      *giggle*

How very Zen of you.

Play??

Comment

Working...
                      X