What's in my CLO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in my CLO?

Okay so I'm getting near the end of my bottle of cod liver oil and there's this cloudy white stuff at the bottom. For lack of a better way to describe it, it looks like semen. What is it? Is it safe to consume? Is it some kind of rare byproduct of CLO which will give me superhuman strength?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

i'm pretty sure it's poison and you're gonna die
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Have you been using it as personal lubricant?
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

and guys say women smell like fish
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Cod poop.
          Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Have you been using it as personal lubricant?
            Pshh, who needs lube?
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
            X