Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polyamoruous Love Sickness: Can This Be Primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Pistacchio - well done you !!!
    I really do hope that it works out positively for everyone, but putting that aside, this really has been fantastic entertainment, any thoughts about writting for Mills and Boon ? LOL

Good Luck

G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• What, that's it? I've been looking forward to drama/suspense/violence...personally, I'm crushed

Well done. Throughout this whole thread it was obvious you really love your wife. Based upon how well she has handled this, I think I love her too

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        LMFAO !!!!!!! push a baby out of your penis - you boyz have got no idea !!!!!!
        Do women?
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• that was the worst story ever, lord p!

where's the blood?! where's the guts?!
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
            Do women?
            have an idea?

or push something in the range of a midsize watermelon out of a small hole?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              have an idea?

or push something in the range of a midsize watermelon out of a small hole?
              I can't think of a woman that's pushed a baby through a penis
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• true, but there are the debilitating labor cramps that can last from hours to day. and then there's the time to push. now i haven't had a baby but i've seen plenty where the woman had to have her vaginal canal cut open so the baby coming through wouldn't just rip its way out

and to make it as painless as possible, the diagram showed multiple shots. with a needle. right on the cootch.
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Medical intervention in childbirth....is that Primal ?

Well done LordP....lots of low carb brownie points to the three of you.
                  "Continue being a man and you will be excellent. Pussy will rain from the sky. " - Legbiter
                  Couldn't resist immortalizing this quote.

Comment

• if i ever have a kid, there will be pain meds. i've had enough debilitating cramps in my life to know i don't want to feel a baby rip his way slowly out of my vagina with nothing to dull the pain
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerseyjim View Post
                      Based upon how well she has handled this, I think I love her too
                      JJ from NJ - you are so two timing our own little Kiwi girl. I am gonna pretend that I didn't read this !!!!!!
                      G

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                        JJ from NJ - you are so two timing our own little Kiwi girl. I am gonna pretend that I didn't read this !!!!!!
                        G
                        LOL, no two-timing Gwamma...just giving credit where credit is do

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerseyjim View Post
                          LOL, no two-timing Gwamma...just giving credit where credit is do
                          alright - I will allow it just this once !

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                          X