Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This doctor is awesome and promotes gluten/grain free diet!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This doctor is awesome and promotes gluten/grain free diet!

I have been researching stuff for hypothyroid/Hashi's info. to take to my doc. and I stumbled upon this dr's youtube channel. He makes a lot of sense about thyroid and other issues. And then I stumbled on this where he talks about gluten free/grain free, low carb diets! THIS is the type of doctor I want and NEED! too bad I am in Ohio and he is in Texas! lol He is a functional endocrinologist and recognizes how diet and insulin and basically EVERY part of the body works for you or against you and for thyroid patients. He says it like it is and even says how your average doctor is not even aware of this or doesn't DO anything about it, they just throw meds at you! we need more REAL doctors who want to help and "cure" patients not just dismiss them!
    Last edited by primalprincess7; 10-08-2012, 03:54 PM.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

he talks about how some people need to fall off the wagon to realize how crappy they feel and to learn to stay grain/gluten free. most people don't even have an idea of what health REALLY feels like.
    Last edited by primalprincess7; 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

Why Kids Need Sugar - YouTube

he talks about how we do not need sugar and how to not start your kids on sweets etc!

Comment

looks good!!thank you.

Comment

Hope this might convince my mother to change her diet! Thank you for finding these!

Comment

Originally posted by primalprincess7 View Post

he talks about how some people need to fall off the wagon to realize how crappy they feel and to learn to stay grain/gluten free. most people don't even have an idea of what health REALLY feels like.
              You know, I do this. It is a good reminder. And I noticed that the longer I eat the gluten, the crappier I feel.
              January 14th-306.2
              January 21st, lost 2" off my waist.
              January 30th-300.2

Come to the edge she said.
              No, I'll fall.
              Come to the edge.
              No, it's too high.
              Come to the edge.
              I came
              She pushed
              And I flew

Comment

Thank you for posting this!
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

So true... it has taken me months and months away from grains/gluten to really begin healing but it is happening...
                  And I was hit HARD!
                  Two chronic diseases... one about 15 years old, and one just over a year.

I used to skoff at this stuff myself, but it's no joke.
                  I feel better than I have in so long (years and YEARS)... sometimes I can't even believe it.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                  X