Mah bruff stanks..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mah bruff stanks..........

My breath stinks to high heaven, my pee is kind of a neon color and I am peeing frequently, and I am so friggin thirsty that I have gone through more than a gallon of water today and STILL drinking it.

I am guessing this is ketosis?
    Height 6'5"
    Heaviest weight: 320 lbs
    Starting primal: 275 lbs Oct 1, 2012
    Current weight: 236 lbs Jan 14
    Short term goal: 230 lbs Jan 31
    Long term: 210 by March?

Journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread67022.html

You need some salt right away.
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

And magnesium.
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Get some salt into yourself!! If you continue drinking all that water without replacing any sodium, you are going to eventually end up in a very bad place (ie. loss of consciousness, seizures, and death). Your cells keep a very specific balance of saline to fresh water, and disrupting that in a serious enough way will cause massive cell death.
        "Itís not about how strong you are, itís how well you can move with that strength."

Comment

Ketosis or diabetes. Eat some carbs to stop the ketosis, if that doesn't do anything go get your blood sugar checked. Also what everyone else said about getting sodium.

Comment

Salt no good without potassium too...

Have you taken a Berocca or any other B vitamin complex?

Comment

I'm ok now, I think. I drank a ton of caffeine (lo-carb Monsters and coffee... I know, bad) yesterday and the only thing I ate was very salty ham and veggies with salt and ham drippins in it. I might have had too much sodium and been too dehydrated from the caffeine. My body may have just been trying to get enough water to balance out.

I've had my blood work done and everything was normal so I don't think I have diabetes but I am thirsty all the time lately... not as bad as last night but I still require way more water than the normal person. Not sure why.
              Height 6'5"
              Heaviest weight: 320 lbs
              Starting primal: 275 lbs Oct 1, 2012
              Current weight: 236 lbs Jan 14
              Short term goal: 230 lbs Jan 31
              Long term: 210 by March?

Journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread67022.html

Comment

When I take B vitamins my pee is neon.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Mark's Derpy Apple
                  You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Working...
                  X