I feel deeply insulted ;-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel deeply insulted ;-)

Twitter just suggested I "follow" Dr. Oz. I feel deeply insulted.

OTOH, perhaps I shouldn't worry about social media finding too much out about us, if they think I'd find that an appealing idea ...

ROTFL

I must admit, on other sites, when they quote Dr. Oz, I cringe inside.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Could have been worse. It could have been "Dr Phil"

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
        Twitter just suggested I "follow" Dr. Oz.

**shudders**

Comment

You'd learn more if it was Dr. Seuss.

And he's dead.
          5' 9" 47 YO F
          PB start June 2, 2012
          Pre PB SW = 180 (no scale at home, Mom's scale January - 153lbs!)
          Current deadlift 245 lbs, squat 165 lbs, bench press 135 lbs

PB Journal

Comment

I found out why. It's apparently because Abel James follows him. That's kind of strange because I don't follow Abel, but I guess I follow someone who follows someone who follows Abel ... or something.

So he's to blame for my being subjected to a photograph of Dr. Oz. LOL

Comment

I'm still traumatized.

Comment

You might want to consider therapy.... And Send the bill to twitter headquarters
                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                  I'm still traumatized.
                  Yeah, I would be too. I have a bigger problem. Theoretically, I can bump into this guy.

Comment

occasionally, when I feel mean, I tell my pt what was on dr. Oz. The nutrition and exercise advise that he gives. This starts a tirade on how much schooling drs get on nutrition and exercise. He rants about the idiocy advice he gives out. I find it funny until he figured out what I was doing and as a punishment gave tabota rowing. He he

Comment

Oh god the other night one of his little tips came on TV. He said to lose weight try zig-zagging your calories. One day 1200 calories, the next 1000 calories, the next 1100 calories. Does he honestly believe that a) a difference of 100 or 200 calories is really that much and b) that eating 1200 or less is actually a good idea? Good grief. No wonder nobody succeeds on CW. They're all starving to death. I'd be cheating on my diet any chance I got if I was both forbidden to eat anything healthy and satisfying (like meat and fat) and forced to eat 1200 or fewer calories every day.
                      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Oh, come now, SB Hikes, you could have egg beaters and light margarine for breakfast, fat free yogurt snack, a nice whole grain kashi meal for lunch, 100 calorie pack AND a lean cuisine for dinner, with a salad with fat free dressing AND have room for some fat free frozen yogurt! Come on, sounds filling to me!

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                          Oh, come now, SB Hikes, you could have egg beaters and light margarine for breakfast, fat free yogurt snack, a nice whole grain kashi meal for lunch, 100 calorie pack AND a lean cuisine for dinner, with a salad with fat free dressing AND have room for some fat free frozen yogurt! Come on, sounds filling to me!
                          Oh yeah. Sounds really good. You won't see me eating that 1000 calorie almond croissant when I'm hungry before 10am.
                          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Every a-hole that watches his stupid show tries to tell me "medical" tidbits they learned. Blech... I am incredibly proud to say I have never watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                              I can't believe I used to attempt (unsuccessfully) to eat like that. Life is so much better now

Comment

Working...
                              X