Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrLime, I'm there.

www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

Comment

If you do get serious about this, I'm sure lots of us would be happy to house and feed you on your journey.

Comment

Sharon, thanks for the support! I'll be sure to keep you all posted over the next year and a half as my plans for this progress.

www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

Comment

This would be a very cool idea And "road trips" are always the best times ever, aren't they??? Someone already suggested interviews - I think there'd be a lot of ideas for who to interview, whether it be related to the nutrition or fitness or sun exposure or whatever...

Comment

Working...
          X