Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porn: Even less Primal than Twinkies!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gadsie you better also just unplug yourself from relationships with women or you are being a masochist. Now is the time to examine the intent and direction of your energies and your biological mandates. And train like a motherfucker- in oriental martial arts they equate a drop of semen to 64 drops of blood, so you are saving a lot of energy that needs to burn.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

    Jack london, "Before Adam"

    Comment


    • Gadsie, jerk off already - why the fuck do you think men are able to bust a nut just MINUTES after having done so? So they can go days on end without? That's ridiculous.
      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
        Gadsie you better also just unplug yourself from relationships with women or you are being a masochist. Now is the time to examine the intent and direction of your energies and your biological mandates. And train like a motherfucker- in oriental martial arts they equate a drop of semen to 64 drops of blood, so you are saving a lot of energy that needs to burn.
        I never understand this guy's posts.

        Gadsie - Keep squatting heavy and trying to get laid all the time. Not if it requires lying or being a dick though. It's ultimately not worth it. And wrap that thing up.
        The Champagne of Beards

        Comment


        • What is there not to understand?

          He said that he was considering (and now is doing) not ejaculating. I am explaining that this is a futile gesture if you do not also remove yourself from situations with women, which will make you want to ejaculate all the time. It is a way of consolidating your energy man, even ghetto ass boxers understand this and don't cum for periods before a fight.

          I'm sayin, IF he is not ejaculating, and it is experimental in nature, then now is the time, while not spending his energy on ejaculating, to examine the behavior with detachment, look at it, where it comes from and where it goes and shit. It's good also to learn by this experience how much energy rival men are just wasting pitifully in their pursuit of woman responses- when you learn to reign that shit in, you are actually free to approach women as a man and with some kind of chances and dignity.

          lol "wrap it up."

          ew how can people claim to have any respect or reverence for a vagina and then want to wrap themselves in plasticy shit before getting up in it?
          "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

          Jack london, "Before Adam"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
            What is there not to understand?

            He said that he was considering (and now is doing) not ejaculating. I am explaining that this is a futile gesture if you do not also remove yourself from situations with women, which will make you want to ejaculate all the time. It is a way of consolidating your energy man, even ghetto ass boxers understand this and don't cum for periods before a fight.
            I thought that had been disproven. I've fought ghetto ass MMA without restricting my activities in the days leading up to the fight. I've even won.

            Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
            I'm sayin, IF he is not ejaculating, and it is experimental in nature, then now is the time, while not spending his energy on ejaculating, to examine the behavior with detachment, look at it, where it comes from and where it goes and shit. It's good also to learn by this experience how much energy rival men are just wasting pitifully in their pursuit of woman responses- when you learn to reign that shit in, you are actually free to approach women as a man and with some kind of chances and dignity.
            If he's banging girl "A," He can easily approach girls "B" through "Z" with a man with some kind of chances and dignity. It's dudes who aren't getting any that come off as needy and pitiful.

            Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
            lol "wrap it up."

            ew how can people claim to have any respect or reverence for a vagina and then want to wrap themselves in plasticy shit before getting up in it?
            He's 15 years old. He won't be doing any vaginas any favors until after he gets a lot of practice in anyway. At least let him not catch diseases or knock anybody up in the meantime.

            He can make his own, informed, risk-factored choices about this shit once the big head can get a word in edgewise, but until then, he should cover up the little head wherever it may lead him.

            Originally posted by iniQuity
            Gadsie, jerk off already
            Pretty much.
            The Champagne of Beards

            Comment


            • I thought that had been disproven. I've fought ghetto ass MMA without restricting my activities in the days leading up to the fight. I've even won.
              I dunno how you can prove it really if you wanted to- I get real mad when I don't eat for a day- not ejaculating makes me angrier.

              If he's banging girl "A," He can easily approach girls "B" through "Z" with a man with some kind of chances and dignity. It's dudes who aren't getting any that come off as needy and pitiful.
              nah I disagree. Guys who get laid still look and seem sad if they are acting out of an inner compulsion that they do not understand and therefore cannot appreciate.
              "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

              Jack london, "Before Adam"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                ew how can people claim to have any respect or reverence for a vagina and then want to wrap themselves in plasticy shit before getting up in it?
                Hey, it takes two to practice safe sex and birth control, daddy-o. You might also revere a roast in the oven but you're going to put oven mitts on before you go after it.
                be the hair that knots with my hair
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                primal since oct. 1, 2012

                Comment


                • I am not going to eat it with a factory tongue lol.

                  whatever fools. haha public education
                  "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

                  Jack london, "Before Adam"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                    lol "wrap it up.

                    ew how can people claim to have any respect or reverence for a vagina and then want to wrap themselves in plasticy shit before getting up in it?
                    has your wife been your only partner? because that would explain this section of your post
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

                    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                      He's 15 years old. He won't be doing any vaginas any favors until after he gets a lot of practice in anyway. At least let him not catch diseases or knock anybody up in the meantime.

                      He can make his own, informed, risk-factored choices about this shit once the big head can get a word in edgewise, but until then, he should cover up the little head wherever it may lead him.
                      Truth...

                      And if I was a young single girl again... he damned well better wrap it up as a form of the greatest respect to me and my vagina.
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                      Comment


                      • haha props for the counterfeit c*** lol

                        you folks are mad
                        "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

                        Jack london, "Before Adam"

                        Comment


                        • Different strokes lol

                          As I mentioned in the Username Thread, I am the First Apostate in the Church of the True Cross. It's sacreligious to approach sex with fear of each other according to my understanding of god.
                          "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

                          Jack london, "Before Adam"

                          Comment


                          • noooo, no i'm pretty sure having russian roulette sex is mad
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

                            Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

                            Comment


                            • that's because you are an adherent of Imperial Orthodoxy
                              "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

                              Jack london, "Before Adam"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                                that's because you are an adherent of Imperial Orthodoxy
                                Your just *ODD*.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X