A Person's Way of Eating Eggs 'Can Predict Personality Type'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Person's Way of Eating Eggs 'Can Predict Personality Type'

Using sophisticated maths and a process known as data mining, scientists have uncovered a statistical relationship between a person's character, lifestyle and social class and whether they like their eggs boiled, fried, scrambled or as an omelette.
    A person's way of eating eggs 'can predict personality type' - Telegraph

Are you just batshit crazy if you love all preparation methods? Because I can't think of a style I prefer! They're all so good.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

so i'm a happy, disorganized, horny upbeat outgoer
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

In the new study, the research team found that poached egg eaters are outgoing, listen to upbeat music and are happier, boiled egg consumers are disorganised, fried egg fans have a high sex drive, scrambled egg aficionados are guarded and omelette eaters are self-disciplined.
        So according to this I like to spank myself.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

yeah, you've let us know how much you like spanking yourself

or parts of yourself
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            yeah, you've let us know how much you like spanking yourself

or parts of yourself
            But masochism is something I could never get into (unless a really hot girl asked me to get into it in which case I would likely be her little bitch because for some reason whenever I'm near girls I do extremely stupid things that I later regret).
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

My preferred egg: fried, easy (aka a dippy egg).
              The telegraph says I should be younger, male, and most frequently among the skilled working class... and have a high sex drive.

Umm... NO!
              I'm an almost 40y/o woman who's been retired for near 15 years.
              The libido has always been above average though.

I also like omlettes...
              but prefer the fritata form which they skipped.
              Why would they skip fritatas!

**note... Below that article I did spy a ling to a "Wild mushroom and mascarpone omlette"
              I think that needs to happen at my house.
              Last edited by cori93437; 10-01-2012, 11:47 AM.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Well, crap. I love omlettes but my house is one of the least tidy places in the world. I also love scrambled, and I'm pretty much as senior entry level as you can get. O.o Maybe I should eat more omletes?
                Down from 275 to 250!
                Werewolf Primal Living Blog - http://lycanthropology.com
                Some fact, a lot of fiction! Keep track of my progress there!

Comment

So apparently I'm a guarded, self-disciplined horny younger male that owns it's own tidy home . Um yeah , wrong on some many counts.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    My preferred egg: fried, easy (aka a dippy egg).
                    The telegraph says I should be younger, male, and most frequently among the skilled working class... and have a high sex drive.
                    Fits me... I eat too many to try to flip them though, so I scramble the whites while trying to flip the yokes.

Comment

I love boiled (soft-boiled), poached and fried (with a runny yolk). The common theme with me is the runny yolk! I hate it when it cooks through.
                      My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                      When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Scrambled egg-eaters are more likely than other types to be in managerial or senior-level jobs and also to own their own home, and omelette eaters are likely to have a tidy home.
                        This is so NOT me. Tidy is not a word that would ever come close to describing my home. Hoarders comes closer. And managerial or senior-level? Don't make me laugh! I stay low on the totem pole on purpose. I'd totally be loafing down on State Street with my cardboard sign if I didn't have as little Puritan work ethic as I do.
                        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Apparently, I'm a young, working class, horny male. 2 out of 4 ain't bad, but the gender thing is kinda a big deal to me and I FOUGHT to get my engineering degree, Thankyouverymuch!
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

I've always thought eggs were kinda gross and only eat them in custard and the rare omelet - provided there's enough meat, cheese & veggies in it to obscure the egg part. Sigh ... no category for that one.

Comment

and it's epidemiological studies like this is why the public gets so confused about what to believe with nutrition.....

I like my eggs raw in a chocolate protein shake or eggnog. My wife would say that just makes me gross.
                              Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

Working...
                              X