A Person's Way of Eating Eggs 'Can Predict Personality Type'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Fits me... I eat too many to try to flip them though, so I scramble the whites while trying to flip the yokes.
    Oh, I never flip them.
    I put a lid over them for just a min and steam sets the white over the top. Perfection!

Runny yolks are natures perfect sauce...
    Pop a yolk on top of a hot juicy steak and see if I'm not right!
    Last edited by cori93437; 10-01-2012, 10:47 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      Oh, I never flip them.
      I put a lid over them for just a min and steam sets the white over the top. Perfection!

Runny yolks are natures perfect sauce...
      Pop a yolk on top of a hot juicy steak and see if I'm not right!
      I do that too when I have a clean lid to use. That's actually poaching though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
        I do that too when I have a clean lid to use. That's actually poaching though, right?
        Nah... It's oily and fried...
        Just the top is steamed a bit because I don't like it left clear and slimy.
        And actually... if there is enough oil in the pan, I tilt the pan and use a spoon to ladle the oil over the top.
        But that seems so wasteful of good fat since once it gets that hot I'd have to toss it.

I don't like poached... it's all watery. Watery eggs make me want to hurl.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I think that's called blinding. Poaching is in water or broth.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by Westly View Post
            Well, crap. I love omlettes but my house is one of the least tidy places in the world. I also love scrambled, and I'm pretty much as senior entry level as you can get. O.o Maybe I should eat more omletes?
            First download or just use the spellchecker. Just j/k'ing...

Where in the SF Bay do you live? I'll be back in Fairfax, Marin evening of Oct 30th, just in time to get ready for the Fairfax fun ie HALLOWEEN! Wooooo....
            "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
            "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
            "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

I eat fried eggs because I am lazy and that is the fastest way to cook them.

I am, however, young, male, and "among the skilled working classes" if that's how you would describe an engineer, so they got me there.
              Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Depends. If I'm low-carbing, then it's scrambles, omelettes, and HB. If I'm carbing up and having potatoes or something, then over easy or poached. If I'm cheating, it's gonna be a benedict of some sort.

And of course this stupid article came from the Telegraph. British press makes Fox News look like Al-Jazeera.
                “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

im know to eat them mostly raw nowadays. I also love scrambled and boiled. rarely fry. never make omlets
                  Paleo since November 2011 - Carnivore since June 2012
                  Before and after pics
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65846.html
                  Primal Sucess Story
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65400.html
                  Primal Journal
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post955444

Comment

Well I like boiled eggs... I also like fried eggs... when they're fried with bacon I like the yolks runny, but when I used to have fried egg on toast, I'd like the yolk cooked all the way through. Occasionally I like an omelette. Sometimes I like to eat a boiled egg whole, and other times I like to smush it up with some mustard and eat it that way. I have also recently discovered the joy of poaching eggs!

I guess this means I'm schizophrenic or something??!

Or maybe I just like eggs and I like them different ways :P.

Comment

Careless and impulsive....maybe when it comes to CHEESE to go with my soft-boiled eggs!

Comment

Fried... so it's true. I really am an 18 year old frat boy trapped in a 32 year old woman's body. Eh... I can work with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X