Primal Living = Getting Hit On More?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
    Nobody says a word. It's like I'm invisible.
    Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Well this old gwamma, hasn't noticed nuffink !!!!! Except the old Gwandad sniffing around !!!!
    Althou many years ago I was refered to as a MILF !!!!! I wonder if I will ever become a GILF ????
    Originally posted by Leida View Post
    Nope, nobody ever notices me or hits on me, primal, paleo, whole foods, CW, whatever.
    You ladies wanna hookup and have a 4 way? I think you are hot as hell! There, now you can't say you never been hit on!

Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Yeah, me too. I guess we are part of that "group"
    You're on your own, dude!

Comment

i think too we need to define "hitting on". does that mean actual verbal proposition or just more attention from the opposite sex?IME alot of men will know if they can or cant get you. think chubby chasers for example. so if they know they cant get you as you are out of their league, they will be attentitive but they wont actually say "hey babe, how about it". so i will say, as i have aged and primal living has helped, i get more attention, more men looking after me but the class of man who actual propositions me outright is far better if that makes sense. we also have to bear in mind alot of the men i know are married and i dont consider being propsitioned by a married man a good thing.

Comment

well I should mention I'm open for grabs lol
        Paleo since November 2011 - Carnivore since June 2012
        Before and after pics
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65846.html
        Primal Sucess Story
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65400.html
        Primal Journal
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post955444

Comment

Originally posted by paleo-bunny View Post
          Yes, I am getting hit on more. Also letting my hair grow longer and going blonde has to be a factor. I've looked significantly young for my age since late teens, but going primal has knocked a few more years off. I was asked for ID to prove I'm over 25 earlier this year, aged 41.

Unfortunately, I find looking a lot younger an obstacle in finding a partner through a chance encounter, as I generally prefer men a few years older And unless they were primal too and/or looked younger they probably wouldn't feel too comfortable about risking being mistaken for my father.
          I also find... that if a guy of a similar age DOES show interest in you, BUT assumes you're 15 years or so younger than you are, he's generally a creepy guy after a younger woman anyway . (I'm talking the sort of older guys who hang out in clubs etc. where most of the people are significantly younger).

Comment

You ladies wanna hookup and have a 4 way? I think you are hot as hell! There, now you can't say you never been hit on!
            Aww, sweet But we are talking a clean scientific data here, with no previous knowledge. Like a spontaneous expression of interest. Oh, well, good thing I am married, and there is no practical need to attract males.
            My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
            When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fireling View Post
              I also find... that if a guy of a similar age DOES show interest in you, BUT assumes you're 15 years or so younger than you are, he's generally a creepy guy after a younger woman anyway . (I'm talking the sort of older guys who hang out in clubs etc. where most of the people are significantly younger).
              Totally.

Depressingly, if a sensitive cultured guy older than me finds me attractive or interesting, he backs off because I look so young and he wants to avoid that label of sharking much younger women which you describe.

Looking young is a serious curse for me. But I'm gonna work on that.
              F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by paleo-bunny View Post
                Looking young is a serious curse for me. But I'm gonna work on that.
                Paint-on liver spots?

Comment

My hair is kind of a beacon for attention so I could not say whether I get attention from my lifestyle changes haha. I often forget why people are staring at me.
                  Depression Lies

Comment

FW, good to see you posting. Your smartassery has been missed.
                    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Yep. My wife has taken notice of other people taking notice.

Probably doesn't help much that I'm not presently wearing a wedding band. It doesn't fit anymore LOL. Need to have it taken down a size or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Owly View Post
                        FW, good to see you posting. Your smartassery has been missed.

Thanks... been skulking around reading a bit, here and there.

Comment

OMG this old Gwamma was hit on last night whilst out and about....and really sadly.... I didn't notice it, but DH did.
                          Really sad when you get old and dottery !!!! LOL
                          Next time I am gonna take the zimmer frame.... that will keep them pesky "i wanna hit on this old gwamma " types -at bay !!!!

So there is a little bit of life in the old girl yet !!!!!!
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Anyone on here look their age? Older?

Comment

Originally posted by Rojo View Post
                              Anyone on here look their age? Older?
                              I look a lot younger than I really am. Most people think I am in my early 30s and I have even have people recently tell me they thought I was in my mid-20s. I think they either need glasses or they are completely clueless about how people age.
                              People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Some people read energy and vitality along with noticeable fitness as youth, regardless of the other markers like smile lines or grey hairs. I look at most of my partner's male friends and realize how rare a guy who is fit over 40 really is.
                                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X