Where do you go...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you go...

Where do you go to be your most primal, or to escape the 'real world'?
    sigpic

Pacific Crest Trail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Review.jpg

Meet Review. She helps me connect to my inner primal.

Comment

Anywhere with my dogs.
        sigpic
        Age 48
        Start date: 7-5-12
        5'3"
        121lbs
        GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
        Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

In the woods behind my house. Well, there are woods all over the place here, and the beach on a really stormy day... the waves are amazingly loud...
          Female, age 51, 5' 9"
          SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
          2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Sitting on a sliver of glass 4km out to sea with a rod in hand and the sun shining
            Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

i head into the white mountains.
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Easy....into the lov'in arms of my husband....
                ----------------------------------------
                F, 48, 5'10"
                Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
                Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Wherever there's a cool breeze and lots of trees.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Out in the trails behind the house.
                    You are what you eat, so only eat the best!

Comment

I go surf some waves in the company of dolphins in the Pacific Ocean in the summer.

In winter I head east to the mountains for a trail hike with the Primal Wolf Cub.

Comment

My kayak + the motor free zones of the Mosquito Lagoon near Cape Canaveral = quietly hunting redfish, sea trout, and occasional flounder.
                        (plus sometimes some glowing marginella snails for my home reef *yes, collection is legal*)
                        We also hit the gulf coast... Crystal River, Homosassa, and Chassahowitzka areas.

Dolphin, Bald eagles, Osprey, Manatees and even River Otters are frequently sighted as well.
                        (Along with a million other 'exotic' birds we nearly consider pests: gulls, pelicans, etc.)

It's been a while, maybe again soon though.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Nowhere. I'm chained to my life like an animal and there is no escape. I get 0 time to myself, 0 days to explore the world, and will die young for it.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I only get to the beach about once a year, in Maine, but that is one of my escapes. Even visiting my grandmother in the woods in Maine (she has 40 or 50 acres of mostly trees) is pretty Primal. In colder weather, we even fire up the wood stove for heating & hot water. I'm also lucky enough to live quite close to a little forest park, so I drag my parents' dog through it for a walk on occasion.
                            Depression Lies

Comment

If it's sunny, I go to the beach every Friday.
                              Don't have an escape place for the winter though.
                              Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

Working...
                              X