Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just another reason I f*cking HATE corn...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another reason I f*cking HATE corn...

Really, roomy, REALLY?!?

Was it you or your stupid-ass GF who thought it would be ok to put popcorn kernels down the disposal?

*sighs*
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

I once put celery down a disposal.

I suppose popcorn would act like little stones. ouch.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Originally posted by jojohaligo View Post
      I once put celery down a disposal.

I suppose popcorn would act like little stones. ouch.
      Ugh, the two of them were both born without common sense.
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

That's the problem with common sense, it's not so common.
        Female, age 51, 5' 9"

Comment

Heck yes. This all the way.

Is it any wonder that I tend to find PB folks have a bit more common sense? Maybe there's a connection there!

Comment

Better food equals better brain function. But I also think that the people here are (mostly) here to begin with because they are analyzers, skeptics, and critical (in a good way)... asking questions.
            Female, age 51, 5' 9"

Comment

Better food equals better brain function. But I also think that the people here are (mostly) here to begin with because they are analyzers, skeptics, and critical (in a good way)... asking questions.
              Or just perceptive.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                Ugh, the two of them were both born without common sense.
                I had a college roommate who tried to flush a plastic bag down the toilet (it got stuck). She said she didn't know that she couldn't do that.
                My Writing Blog
                My Twitter

Comment

Judgment comes from experience- and experience comes from bad judgment. Now they know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                    Judgment comes from experience- and experience comes from bad judgment. Now they know.
                    Except they don't. I told them about it after the fact, and my roommate said he'd have to see it to believe it. But I'd already taken care of it temporarily so he couldn't. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by aix_sponsa View Post
                      I had a college roommate who tried to flush a plastic bag down the toilet (it got stuck). She said she didn't know that she couldn't do that.
                      I could see them doing that at some point. I'll have to keep an eye on the toilet as well...

Comment

hilarious...i've been referring to "common sense" as "uncommon sense" for years now. most people are idiots

Comment

Had a college roommate put Dawn in the dishwasher. If I had some vinyl pants, I could have done some foam dancing...
                          "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                            Except they don't. I told them about it after the fact, and my roommate said he'd have to see it to believe it. But I'd already taken care of it temporarily so he couldn't. Ugh.
                            Okay, that's rough. There ARE things I'd have to see to believe, but something clogging the disposal is not on that list. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Fernaldo View Post
                              Had a college roommate put Dawn in the dishwasher. If I had some vinyl pants, I could have done some foam dancing...
                              LOL... one of our warehouse workers did it in our kitchenette...
                              Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                              Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                              Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                              Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                              ChooseMyPlate

Comment

Working...
                              X