Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Paleo Stop the Infertility Epidemic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    I meant "retarded" in the colloquial sense: people like you.

I did NOT mean in the medical sense, in terms of people with Down syndrome, all whom I've met are innocent angels.

The fact that you didn't discern this is an example of you being a retard.
    no, i'm pretty sure it's very offensive these days

and i'm above average, tyvm. all the tests said so
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Yeah, random political divisiveness from the pervert....'Cause, ya know, there ain't enough of that dumb shit on the internet.
      Sorry about that... we should probably get back to your favorite subject... testicle assault, said the pot to the kettle.

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

And ... sorry about your luck... but she is right.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

So you're saying you were "offended" when I called you a retard? Great. That was my point: you're a retard.

And God bless all the pure, innocent souls with Down syndrome, like the sweet greeter at my grocery store, or my lovely cousin.

Comment

• It's also funny that members of this mob of Borg-moron slandering bullies who've spewed every sort of gay little insult on me - and posted an endless stream of fucking creepy-ass sexual shit - are feigning indignation.

What pathetic phonies.

Comment

So you're saying you were "offended" when I called you a retard? Great. That was my point: you're a retard.

And God bless all the pure, innocent souls with Down syndrome, like the sweet greeter at my grocery store, or my lovely cousin.
            me personally, it doesn't offend me. but a staunch supporter of life like you, i figured you'd be above saying an inflammatory term like that

also, saying you know people with down syndrome is kinda like saying 'but i have black friends!'
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

It's also funny that members of this mob of Borg-moron slandering bullies who've spewed every sort of gay little insult on me - and posted an endless stream of fucking creepy-ass sexual shit - are feigning indignation.

What pathetic phonies.
              That seems like a very limp and impotent answer... it makes sense.

Also... What "gay" insult.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

me personally, it doesn't offend me. but a staunch supporter of life like you, i figured you'd be above saying an inflammatory term like that

also, saying you know people with down syndrome is kinda like saying 'but i have black friends!'
                Ummm....okay, so you don't have black friends. What the fuck are you babbling about?

Cool to hear that you're "anti-life".

Comment

Ummm....okay, so you don't have black friends. What the fuck are you babbling about?

Cool to hear that you're "anti-life".
                  oh my god, keep up
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

oh my god, keep up
                    LOL...
                    Reading comprehension FAIL.
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

oh my god, keep up
                      Whoa, snap!

More clever zingers from the geniuses in this thread. God, you guys should teach classes at Second City.

Comment

Whoa, snap!

More clever zingers from the geniuses in this thread. God, you guys should teach classes at Second City.
                        Ohhh... we could teach one TOGETHER... on testicular assault!
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Wow. I really think he is THAT clueless. As well as batshit crazy.

Comment

Whoa, snap!

are you having as much fun with this dance as i am?
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              Ohhh... we could teach one TOGETHER... on testicular assault!
                              Ooooh yes! Let's all bring big bottles of cottonseed oil to beat up white christian guys' testicles with.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                LOL...
                                Reading comprehension FAIL.
                                bad dobby!
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X