Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Paleo Stop the Infertility Epidemic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meeme View Post
    It's not hard to spot the freak is it?! LOL
    Ducks and hides...
    Wait a second!
    I'm just having fun... this guy is priceless.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• LOL well now I have to come here and read....
      A Woman's Place Is In The Revolution.

Comment

• I never understood what was supposedly so bad about "shooting blanks"

brb, blowing my load anywhere I want, no babies

aids

wait what
        “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• this whole thread

beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• i didn't read the thread, but I say...Good! Less people!! Thin the herd!!!
            http://www.cantneverdidanything.net/

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              this whole thread

Ohhh... nice one!

Originally posted by catdance62 View Post
              i didn't read the thread, but I say...Good! Less people!! Thin the herd!!!
              Hooray!
              Another supporter of the sane.

Also...
              Anything, but...
              NOT BABIES!
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Here is a a sincere comment to the OP, from what I've read so far it sounds like you do not have kids yet and I'm not sure if you have a SO, but before you reproduce you may want to ask yourself what your motivations are.
                Most people have preconceived ideas of how it will be to be a parent and who their child will be; the best advice I can give you, as a parent myself, is if you do have a child try and find out who the child is and not project your aspirations, expectations and dreams on to them. Instead join in their journey in discovering who they are. This can also be done with some one who is not your biological child.
                Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Wow, this thread has gotten hilarious. We have Elmer Fudd chasing Bugs and Daffy for the previous 30 posts.
                  Last edited by wiltondeportes; 09-22-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    Hooray!
                    Another supporter of the sane.

Also...
                    Anything, but...
                    NOT BABIES!
                    Perfect!!! Thanks for the laughs...primal play in action!!
                    A Woman's Place Is In The Revolution.

Comment

• Testicular assault DOES exist... and THIS video proves it!

~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidBrennan View Post
                        So here again are a few relevant links I found interesting:

A notable scientist (clearly not a Christian) all but affirming that the mass assault on testicles is indeed being done by design (much to his delight, and the delight of many people here):

Children Baptized into Earth First Death Cult - YouTube

He sites the decidedly non-Primal cottonseed oil as their weapon of choice against men (particularly white Christian men).
                        You're kidding right?
                        Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                        SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                        2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          says the man who calls everyone, male or female, dry balled blank shooters

Okay, now I nearly peed my pants laughing....
                          Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                          SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                          2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidBrennan View Post
                            So here again are a few relevant links I found interesting:

A notable scientist (clearly not a Christian) all but affirming that the mass assault on testicles is indeed being done by design (much to his delight, and the delight of many people here):

Children Baptized into Earth First Death Cult - YouTube

He sites the decidedly non-Primal cottonseed oil as their weapon of choice against men (particularly white Christian men).
                            Right. Because cottonseed oil knows your gender, race, and religion and specifically targets white christian males for testicular abuse.

So if a black atheist woman ingests cottonseed oil it's harmless? It only goes after the testicles of white christian dudes.

I think it's time for the self hug jacket to be brought in for the OP.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
                              Wow, this thread has gotten hilarious. We have Elmer Fudd chasing Bugs and Daffy for the previous 30 posts.
                              Don't insult Elmer Fudd like that: he's at least entertaining, unlike the GIFs for Retards mob.

Comment

• Originally posted by jojohaligo View Post
                                You're kidding right?
                                God, you are just so clever.

Comment

Working...
                                X