Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Paleo Stop the Infertility Epidemic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, OK, here I am, ready to stand up to all you sterile bullies!

Folks, let's have a little sympathy for our poor OP, here. Clearly, he's spawned a big bunch of youngings, realized that it ain't as fulfilling as the bible or whoever promised, and is racked with remorse and regret, but of course he can't come out and admit it, so he's GOT to try to make himself feel better by calling everyone else sterile or impotent or whatever.

Comment

• below are some recognized factors affecting birth rate.

Note how many of these are political in nature....

Factors affecting birth rate

Government population policy, such as pronatalist or antinatalist policies (for instance, a tax on childlessness
      Availability of family planning services, such as birth control and sex education
      Availability and safety of abortion and the safety of childbirth
      Infant mortality rate: A family may have more children if a country's infant mortality rate is high, since it is likely some of those children will die.
      Existing age-sex structure
      Typical age of marriage
      Social and religious beliefs, especially in relation to contraception and abortion
      Industrialization: In a preindustrial agrarian economy, unskilled (or semiskilled) manual labor was needed for production; children can be viewed as an economic resource in developing countries, since they can earn money. As people require more training, parents tend to have fewer children and invest more resources in each child; the higher the level of technology, the lower the birth rate (the demographic-economic paradox).
      Economic prosperity or economic difficulty: In difficult economic times, couples delay (or decrease) childbearing.
      Poverty levels
      Urbanization
      Pension availability
      Conflict
      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
        I'm gonna have invoke "he started it" on this one.
        Oh yeah, no disagreement here.
        Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Here's a notable scientist (clearly not a Christian) all but affirming that the mass assault on testicles is indeed being done by design (much to his delight, and the delight of many people here):

Children Baptized into Earth First Death Cult - YouTube

He sites the decidedly non-Primal cottonseed oil as their weapon of choice against men (particularly white Christian men).
          Last edited by DavidBrennan; 09-22-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• i, for one, will not be happy until men are injected with pure testosterone starting at birth and women have their sexytimes hormone makers removed

a worldwide epidemic of blueballs
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              i, for one, will not be happy until men are injected with pure testosterone starting at birth and women have their sexytimes hormone makers removed

Comment

i, for one, will not be happy until men are injected with pure testosterone starting at birth and women have their sexytimes hormone makers removed

Wow. What clever humor.

Whoever gave you the impression that you're funny was just trying to be nice. Not every compliment is sincere and you're not, ya know, like, really funny. They just wanted to make you feel good.

Comment

• beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidBrennan View Post
                    Here's a notable scientist (clearly not a Christian) all but affirming that the mass assault on testicles is indeed being done by design (much to his delight, and the delight of many people here):

Children Baptized into Earth First Death Cult - YouTube

He sites the decidedly non-Primal cottonseed oil as their weapon of choice against men (particularly white Christian men).

Come see me baby, I'll assault your testicles... and some other things.

You can try and tell me you wouldn't enjoy it. But You just think that's true.
                    I have experience at this... I've made others that were hesitant feel GREAT pleasure they were ashamed of in the morning, but later came back begging for more.
                    I promise, no yucky cotton seed oil... there are other much better lubes than that anyway.

It could be fun... you never know until you try.

Also, that video is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
                    Watching that retarded alarmist bullshit has obviously affected your poor little brain.
                    Then again, your condition (that one that makes you believe this ridiculous tripe) could be some weird genetic mutation...
                    Please. Get a vasectomy NOW!
                    Last edited by cori93437; 09-22-2012, 05:20 PM.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Wow. What clever humor.

Whoever gave you the impression that you're funny was just trying to be nice. Not every compliment is sincere and you're not, ya know, like, really funny. They just wanted to make you feel good.
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

Well... I for one... am laughing.

I'm calling that a success!
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Is there anything creepier than the middle-aged woman who calls men who don't know them "baby" and "darling"?

I always get chills when I hear strange women say, "Darling," or "Baby," because I think about this one 40 year-old woman I met at a "cougar" website a few years ago who acted all matronly, always using those condescending pet terms....and then turned out to be the most clingy near-stalker I've ever known. I had to threaten her with a restraining order before she finally stopped harassing me.

Your creepiness got compounded by your casual talk of kinky sex.

No, I don't want creepy ugly women making bizarre sexual advances toward me.

Comment

Is there anything creepier than the middle-aged woman who calls men who don't know them "baby" and "darling"?

I always get chills when I hear strange women say, "Darling," or "Baby," because I think about this one 40 year-old woman I met at a "cougar" website a few years ago who acted all matronly, always using those condescending pet terms....and then turned out to be the most clingy near-stalker I've ever known. I had to threaten her with a restraining order before she finally stopped harassing me.

Your creepiness got compounded by your casual talk of kinky sex.

No, I don't want creepy ugly women making bizarre sexual advances toward me.
                            But... but... butt...
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• REPLY = non sequitur gif

FOLLOWED BY: Mindless "LOLs" from retards

Comment

• [QUOTE=cori93437;960164]But... but... butt...
                                ....And the creepy ugly women persists.

Insert another idiotic GIF, followed by LOL replies, followed by more further creepy, mindless posts.

Creepy ugly lady, go play with your sex toys.

Comment

Working...
                                X