No announcement yet.

Candida die off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone up for a 30 day knock out candida challenge? I would be in, and would love some links of specific things to avoid while killing the candida!

Comment

OperaDivaMom: knowthecause.com , knowthecause tv show (two daily---one is informative, the other sells products, like Mark's supplements)
      Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Fiona, I had a reaction like that 3 weeks ago. Belly distended and hard, felt awful, couldn't stay awake. Basically I slept & peed, and ate very little for 48 - 72 hours, then it subsided gradually and I felt better each day. The external yeast infs, under boobs & belly roll & external 'down there' have all but gone. Was it a candida die off? I dunno, but I suspect it was. I was easily on target with my foods being primal.
        Hope your inf cures up soon.
        Nan

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylee99 View Post
          Thanks Huntergirl! I've been using Tea Tree oil but, while it gets past the itch and the skin heals, it always comes back.
          Sometimes what you see on the outside (athlete's foot, dandruff, etc.) is just the manifestation of a problem on the inside. Treating the athlete's foot, for example, is allopathic thinking---treat symptoms. You beat the symptoms--for now--but the source of the problem is still lurking inside. Follow a total fungus elimination routine for a month or three. See if the external symptoms return.

If a three month program had no effect, seek help from a physician. Sometimes things are so bad that some drug therapy is needed. . I recommend Diflucans. Just my choice based on my experience and PDR info about side effects. I am not 'prescribing' anything; just giving info like a TV commercial.
          Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
            If this don't work then I am thinking I will try the yogurt method I keep reading about.
            Just wanted to add that "the yogurt method," which I assume entails soaking a tampon in yogurt and then inserting, worked WELL for me (back in the day when I got yeast infections). Also, applying yogurt to the vulva provided INSTANT relief from the misery-inducing itchiness.

This is for Fern, not the OP! Sorry, I know nothing about candida die-off, but as of now I'm starting to learn! Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I too had a really bad Candida problem, and it's pretty much under control now, check out bee's natural healing website, her program ties along really well with PB, I'm doing her program, which essentially is PB in practice, I don't think she has the same focus or theoretical framework as PB, but in real life they two are very similar. I don't do dairy, fruits or nuts, so basically, meat, fat and veggies, lost of eggs, I still feel like the Candida is lingering, that's why I won't have any fruits or nuts right now, but I'm hoping that when I am completely healthy I can enjoy both in very small amounts. I didn't take any medication for the Candida overgrowth because I am under the impression that it really deson't help. Check it ou if you haven't already.

Btw, I've been doing PB/Bee's program for 4 months, and I feel amazaing, most of my unpleasant symptoms have gone away.

Good luck!

C.

Comment

Yip, yeah, go to this website: Candida [Candidiasis], The Yeast Syndrome

You'll see there's a lot of overlap between her recommendations and PB. There are more restrictions, though, so take note. If you really want to kill systemic Candida off, there are steps. First is the diet that helps starve and debilitate overgrown candida - and that is absolutely no sugar, no dairy. But especially no sugar - no breaks, no "only a little here and there won't hurt." You gotta go hard. Which is what I'm planning to do. I've done it for a week and have planned to do it for a whole month, but might even go longer to really take care of it. After starving it, it's good to look into colon cleanse-type things and rotating anti-fungal extracts from oregano, grapefruit seed extract and/or a few other things.

Comment

Right. Doing a hardcore WholeCandida30 will starve the buggers, but it won't kill them. They must be killed. My naturopath's preferred method is oregano tablets.
                  "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Originally posted by periquin View Post
                    Sometimes what you see on the outside (athlete's foot, dandruff, etc.) is just the manifestation of a problem on the inside. Treating the athlete's foot, for example, is allopathic thinking---treat symptoms. You beat the symptoms--for now--but the source of the problem is still lurking inside. Follow a total fungus elimination routine for a month or three. See if the external symptoms return.
                    +1

Comment

• Hey, Wild Thing! Are you active on Bee's forum?

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                      Right. Doing a hardcore WholeCandida30 will starve the buggers, but it won't kill them. They must be killed. My naturopath's preferred method is oregano tablets.
                      Bee Wilder does not agree with this thinking. Here is a quote from a recent post of hers:

"only proper nutrition (diet plus supplements) that
                      helps since that is what the body uses in order to heal itself the way Nature
                      intended. All of the nutrients work together too, so that is another very
                      important factor.

Your own body creates any bugs, bacteria, candida/fungus it needs in order to
                      clean itself up of toxins, just like they are automatically created everywhere
                      in Nature. The example is a compost heap of rotting vegetable matter where
                      bacteria, parasites, funguses (even candida), are created automatically, which
                      changes it into nutrient-rich dark soil. That is what happens inside all
                      bodies, plants, soil, insects, etc. on Earth.

That's why all of the information you read so far is totally false. Of course
                      the medical industry started these lies after they created antibiotics in order
                      to make us believe they were helping us kill bugs. Therefore, they also had to
                      create (make up) many words, terms and definitions to hide their deception.

Therefore, candida cannot be cured by "killing it off" or by "trying to get rid
                      of it." Candida can only be cured by getting healthy, which is done by:
                      1) Consuming "proper nutrients" (Bee's diet plus supplements which provides all
                      of the nutrients any Human needs in order to be healthy).
                      2) Eliminating toxins and foods that feed candida (they also feed bacteria and
                      cancer).
                      3) Eliminating damaging foods.
                      4) Eliminating toxins in general.

When you are healthy enough your own body automatically "changes" candida (or any bug, cancer, etc.) back into the organism it is supposed to be when the body is healthy."

Someone asked for links to candida pgms to study. I present you with Bee Wilder's who believes the above:

<http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/index.php>

And other posters are correct: you need to adhere to the program in order to be successful. Some have suggested a 3-month period but true healing, IMO, will take longer than that, if you're following a good program.

I have candida and chose to follow Bee's pgm because it was the simplest; not easy by any means, but simplest. She says it takes one month of good eating (etc) to combat the damage done for every year eating poorly. Her pgm has become a way of life for me, not just a quick-fix... Sort of like Primal eating. It's not just to lose weight but a lifestyle.

Comment

• I don't know what to say, IT. I *just* returned from my appointment with my naturopath, and we went over my lab results, which included my stool studies. I was pleased (and, to be honest with you, surprised) to see that I now have zero yeast in my stool. It used to be very high. So what I did has worked for me. Also, my toenails are growing in pink and lovely now. FINALLY!

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                          ... I was pleased (and, to be honest with you, surprised) to see that I now have zero yeast in my stool. It used to be very high. So what I did has worked for me. Also, my toenails are growing in pink and lovely now. FINALLY!
                          Well, that is very good news. All the best to you as you continue on... :-))

Comment

Working...
                          X