Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two weeks in and I'm a little bummed.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow I'm going to post a snapshot showing the chart of my weight loss. Lots of flat weeks, and weeks showing gained weight. It's plausible for you to show similar results. A pound a week is pretty average for me, especially lately. Don't be discouraged! We're all getting there!
    Cheers!
    48, 5'11" - SW 301 (01/08/12) - CW 217.5 (5/14/13) - GW 185 +2.6% this week. -27.7% total. -83.5 lbs. (so far!)

"Today when you mention "barbeque" people will think about throwing a hotdog or a couple burgers on the grill. But if you invite me to a "barbeque" and there's not some sort of slow-smoked meat involved, I'll hope you step on a Lego." - Instructables.com member Javin007

Comment

I started slow and have hit road bumps along the way, but I truly believe if it comes off slowly, it stays off. You have to think long term! I have more than 50lbs to lose still and I have already lost more than 20. I do understand the impatience... really, I do. This is definitely the right way to eat though and it will work (for weight loss and so much more) if you stick it out!

Comment

Can you give us an idea of your average day looks like (food and drink wise)?

Comment

Working...
        X