X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lime is fucking awesome

You squeeze one into a glass and fill it with cold water
    BEST WAY TO OPEN YOUR MORNING. EVER.
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

LOL. I misread the title. I thought you'd said "LIFE ...."

That would have been a really upbeat, primal sentiment.

Comment

Although I would love to squeeze, pure, fresh, delicious, LIFE into my water I may have substitute with lime because they're in season.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
        LOL. I misread the title. I thought you'd said "LIFE ...."

That would have been a really upbeat, primal sentiment.
        Yup, that's what I thought too when I first read it . I had to re-read after the title because I was wondering WHAT he was squeezing into his glass every morning.

Comment

It's really good on chicken too, and helps keep your guacamole from turning black.

All around good stuff.
          Durp.

Comment

After I use limes in green tea, guacamole, veggies, etc., I freeze them in a big ziploc and then tuck 1 or 2 up inside when roasting whole chickens.. So good. It's best to buy organic ones, I don't care what they say. Limes make me happy

Comment

It's also amazing in rum & coke, I discovered last night. Hehe.

One of my favorite recipes right now is avocado halves broiled with tabasco chipotle hot sauce, lime juice, and parmesan cheese on it. SO MUCH AWESOME. I also put lime in my water. <3
              ~Mollie

Started PB on Monday, June 4. I'm focusing on my health in 2012, including taking natural supplements, zumba and strength training, regular church attendance and studying the Bible, spending time with good friends, and reading more. I want to see what health milestones I can achieve this year!

Starting body fat - 41%
              Starting weight - 170 lbs
              9/4 body fat - 33%
              9/4 weight - 150 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by PearlTigress View Post
                ...avocado halves broiled with tabasco chipotle hot sauce, lime juice, and parmesan cheese on it.
                Ooh, must try that!
                Durp.

Comment

KEY Limes... /nuff said.

Also... if you can get your hands on some Calamondins... DO it!
                  Tiny little single serving jewels of sour on the inside, sweet tangerine skin on the outside... they make a glass of water DIVINE!
                  I can't wait until my tree is huge! I'm hedging it for higher production... Oh, AND, it flowers/fruits year round.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I just came off of four days of fasting during which I drank a lot of Pelegrino water over ice with lime and a pinch of salt to keep the electrolytes from getting out of whack. Very refreshing on a hot day too.

Comment

I love limes too. I use them for water, homemade gummies, and conditioning my hair. My fridge always has 10-20 limes at one time XD
                      My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Two big lime slices are awesome in a gin & tonic.

Comment

I'm starting to feel the need for a thread on the most Primal cocktails......

Comment

Originally posted by BratKat View Post
                            I'm starting to feel the need for a thread on the most Primal cocktails......
                            Norcal margarita? I have yet to try this actually...
                            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

I put lime juice in coconut milk. Super amazing, satisfying dessert when blended with some ice.
                              ad astra per aspera

Comment

Working...
                              X