Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Okay PB fam just wondering what everyone had for breakfast this morning? This would be a great way for some of us to maybe learn a few different breakfast ideas is we need a change. I'll start. I just got done eating 5 whole grocery store bought "cage free" eggs. Two home made sausage patties made from ground pork. One cup of coffee with a couple of tlbsp of real cream. I know store bought eggs are not very nutritious but needed them in a pinch until I can find a local source for free range eggs. I think I may have found one only a couple miles from my house. I pretty much have the same thing every morning and I might switch the meat between bacon, hm sausage or steak. Let's see what you ate.
    All time high weight 262 lbs
    Primal since Spring 2012
    Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
    Current Weight: 220lbs ish
    Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
    All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

I had a small cobb salad with quacamole as a dressing. Normally 2 eggs, bacon, and whatever veggies on sale.

Comment

I had some leftover chili that I took out of the freezer.
      Georgette

Comment

4 scrambled eggs from a local farm, 4 pieces of uncured bacon, a banana, and some awesome french-pressed coffee.

Comment

Sauteed red bell pepper, green onion, and chopped leftover steak mixed in with three eggs and a few small slice of Paleo sandwich bread
          My Primal Journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65788.html

16 years old
          5'5"
          SW: 170
          CW: 162
          GW: 140

Primal since 8/12/12.

Comment

4 egg omelet with spinach and mushrooms with an avocado on the side

Comment

One steak, or maybe it was a piece of rubber. Very unsatisfying. and a glass of water.
              Fear of the unknown...They are afraid of new ideas. they are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

Comment

This morning I had:

1) 1 espresso with a tsp of sugar
                2) 4 buckwheat/carrot cookies (made with palm oil!)
                3) 4 rice cakes with homemade citrus and berry jam, and some chesnut jam
                4) white tea with 1 tsp sugar
                5) some fruit (peaches from our tree, grapes, a grapefruit)

Maybe not the kind of breakfast you're interested in...but it was great!

Comment

2 eggs w/ left over ground pork (from the bacon wrapped jalepeno recipe) and mushrooms sauteed in bacon fat
                  1 sl thick cut bacon
                  1/4 avocado
                  water
                  2 c coffee, black
                  9/13/12 6'2" 278lbs

Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65781.html

"Temptation chronicles the story of my life"

Comment

Going to workout first, then have a breakfast BAS with some leftover baked chicken.
                    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Comment

Breakfast is boring me lately bust last night the boyfriend requested deviled eggs and I had some left over so that was brekkie, plus cafe con leche. Probably eat more eggs or fry up some sausage later. Maybe make a (cuban) chicken salad with some leftover chicken roasted in moj criollo.
                      Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

3 slices of bacon
                        3 fresh chicken eggs
                        3 cups of raw spinach
                        Darjeeling Tea

I'm really full and will not eat again until dinner.
                        Last edited by Chris_H; 09-07-2012, 08:16 AM.
                        Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
                        SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
                        CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Comment

Tried a smoothie while biking in to work. It was a little thick to drink conveniently.

Ingredients: 1 banana, 1 avocado, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, couple Tbsp cocoa powder, thinned with green tea and coconut water
                          carl's cave

Comment

Half a mug of bone broth
                            Full mug of crio bru with about a quarter to a third cup raw heavy cream
                            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Large handful of blueberries, one hardboiled egg and a mug of tea with a dash of milk

Comment

Working...
                              X