Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j3nn View Post
    Your menu rocks!

Not so creative today; plain rolled oats (I eat oats regularly) in milk with frozen berries, some coffee/cream, perhaps a boiled egg. Simple simple. Lunch will probably be a couple more eggs with whatever I can scrounge out of my fridge to take with me to work.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by fmyurich View Post
      What's kombucha? Just wondering.
      GT's Kombucha - Home

My favorites are the gingerade and Trilogy.

Comment

• Black tea with salt and butter, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup egg whites and about a tbsp of coconut oil.
        My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
        When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

• Bacon. Kraut salad w/caraway seeds. Chicken broth.

Comment

• 4 eggs cooked in butter, 4 links of sausage, 1 glass of iced tea. As usual, every morning.
            Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
            Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
            Current weight: 210.8 lbs
            Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
            ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• I had a greek salad with chicken gizzards on top. I cooked a whole package of gizzards in the crock pot overnight, then fried them in olive oil and garlic this morning. Then I brought them to work in a thermos with some vinegar added. I poured the whole thermos over the salad. The cooking oil and vinegar became the dressing and the gizzards made the salad a real meal. Cooking the hell out of the gizzards actually made them edible. I'll probably get gizzards again. They're pretty cheap.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Today I made the Buttery Eggs & Leeks from the PB Quick & Easy Recipe book... YUUUMMM!
                And it was super easy, really.
                If you had told me 3 months ago I'd eat leeks for breakfast, I would have laughed pretty hard

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
                My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!

Comment

• Originally posted by froggie View Post
                  Today I made the Buttery Eggs & Leeks from the PB Quick & Easy Recipe book... YUUUMMM!
                  And it was super easy, really.
                  If you had told me 3 months ago I'd eat leeks for breakfast, I would have laughed pretty hard
                  I've made that! It was great!! Also, I agree about the leeks. It was the first time I'd ever actually had them. I also very much like the berry 'pancakes'.

Comment

• Liver fried in coconut oil, a medly of carrots,cauliflower and brocolli with sea weed and 5 prunes. Yeah I am weird :-)

Comment

• Today I had a Greek Salad with a can of sardines in olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dressing.
                      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Unfortunately, my "morning" is 9 pm... I had sauteed onions and squash with crockpot cooked pork short ribs.

Comment

• I had some date/coconut rolls before I left the house early in the morning for a long bike commute - not a big early breakfast person. Then I had some BBQ pulled pork and avocado.

Comment

• Are we defining this as a morning meal, or as the "breaking of the fast?"

Because I haven't had a morning meal since... High school.
                            "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

• 4 egg omelet with pork sausage & mushrooms, topped with broon coo cheese (local dairy, kinda like a mild brie )
                              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• 3 free range scrambled eggs, 2 sausage patties and 1/2 cup greek yogurt w/ 2 tsp home made strawberry preserves, 2 cups coffee

Comment

Working...
                                X