Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee and Top Round Soup ( top round, onions, mushrooms, basil, oregano, sage, salt pepper, bone broth )
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

I generally don't eat anything that requires chewing 'til about 6pm, but when I'm in the mood for "breakfast for supper," I love a grilled pork chop with two easy over eggs on top.

But my actual break fast? A mug of espresso with half and half.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

3 eggs fried over easy in ghee plus pan dirt (only poured out the drippings after making steak last night, so there some some delicious sludge left over). Dirty eggs are an awesome way to clean your cast iron pan hahah. Plus a huge bowl of yogurt and a small glass of kefir.
        Depression Lies

Comment

Bread and butter and 1 egg

Comment

Bananas fried in butter over cottage cheese. Sure it was a little higher carb but it was right after a fasting workout.

Comment

Originally posted by bdlee73 View Post
              Bananas fried in butter over cottage cheese.
              That sounds like it would be wonderful.

I had 4 slices of bacon, 2 over medium duck eggs cooked in bacon grease served on a bed of raw spinach.
              Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
              SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
              CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Comment

Coffee, two hard boiled eggs, 7 bacon strips, a peach with maple balsamic vinegar. I'm still hungry.
                Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. Rumi

Comment

Iced coffee with H&H, couple of butter-fried eggs on white rice with a dash of soy sauce, and some mixed greens with light dressing of unrefined coconut oil. Lunch will be leftover hake fish crusted with coconut & rice flour (pan-fried in coconut oil and lightly spiced); white rice; a banana; some dates; and full-fat yogurt.
                  Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Mug of black coffee. Not hungry because it's another 100 day. I'll eat tomorrow.

Comment

• Coffee. It's only 11am, so not hungry yet.

Comment

• 5 cups raw milk, tbs coconut oil, 3 rag eggs
                        Paleo since November 2011 - Carnivore since June 2012
                        Before and after pics
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65846.html
                        Primal Sucess Story
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65400.html
                        Primal Journal
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post955444

Comment

• I had a fillet of barramundi cooked in coconut oil with Essence of Emeril sprinkled on top.

What? It was awesome!
                          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncephalized View Post
                            Iced coffee with H&H, couple of butter-fried eggs on white rice with a dash of soy sauce, and some mixed greens with light dressing of unrefined coconut oil. Lunch will be leftover hake fish crusted with coconut & rice flour (pan-fried in coconut oil and lightly spiced); white rice; a banana; some dates; and full-fat yogurt.
                            Your menu rocks!
                            | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Comment

• What seems like a Sunday morning tradition for me. Steak with onions and 'shrooms sauteed in butter, 3 free range eggs scrambled in coconut oil, coffee with real cream. Dayum! It should be against the laws of primal that breakfast is this delicious and satisfying. Waffle or cereal my ass.
                              All time high weight 262 lbs
                              Primal since Spring 2012
                              Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
                              Current Weight: 220lbs ish
                              Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
                              All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grokdaddy View Post
                                What seems like a Sunday morning tradition for me. Steak with onions and 'shrooms sauteed in butter, 3 free range eggs scrambled in coconut oil, coffee with real cream. Dayum! It should be against the laws of primal that breakfast is this delicious and satisfying. Waffle or cereal my ass.
                                BTW later on for a lunch while watching the games I'll fix some avocado deviled eggs. Hope they turn out good.
                                All time high weight 262 lbs
                                Primal since Spring 2012
                                Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
                                Current Weight: 220lbs ish
                                Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
                                All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Comment

Working...
                                X