Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darjeeling tea, but I sampled a small piece of the jerky that I am making in my dehydrator, just to check for to see if it was ready.
    Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
    SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
    CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Comment

3 eggs scrambled with ghee and a glass of water/applecider to down all my supplements.
      Depression Lies

Comment

Does anyone here drink ACV upon rising? I hear that's really good for you. Experiences, anyone?
        My Primal Journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65788.html

16 years old
        5'5"
        SW: 170
        CW: 162
        GW: 140

Primal since 8/12/12.

Comment

Up until I got the cider, I had been mixing a teaspoon of raw ACV in my water (to take all my supplements, except the multi, on an empty stomach). I like the taste and sometimes at another teaspoon. I believe it's the pectin that is supposed to be most beneficial for me, for digestive health. I haven't noticed anything from taking it, but my gut health is all kinds of crazy right now.
          Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by Grokdaddy View Post
            Okay PB fam just wondering what everyone had for breakfast this morning? This would be a great way for some of us to maybe learn a few different breakfast ideas is we need a change. I'll start. I just got done eating 5 whole grocery store bought "cage free" eggs. Two home made sausage patties made from ground pork. One cup of coffee with a couple of tlbsp of real cream. I know store bought eggs are not very nutritious but needed them in a pinch until I can find a local source for free range eggs. I think I may have found one only a couple miles from my house. I pretty much have the same thing every morning and I might switch the meat between bacon, hm sausage or steak. Let's see what you ate.
            I had a whey protein shake with a raw egg, cinnamon and nutmeg and unsweetened almond milk. Mid morning had a handful of unsalted almonds. And a cup of hot tea/black.

Comment

Iced Coffee.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                Patski, that sounds like what I made myself for dinner in my hotel room the other night!
                It's so effing gooooooood!!!
                A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

liver
                  onions
                  coffee
                  tea (its my own special blend, so it is a little different each time)
                  Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                  Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                  Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

A spoonful of coconut oil and later a double expresso.
                    No limits, only my will and the worlds I build.

Comment

Coffee for two more hours, then it's bacon-n-eggs time!
                      “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Comment

1/3 lb ground beef topped with 2 poached eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 2 oz of aged chedder and a drizzle of hot sauce.
                        Steamed broccoli.
                        Black coffee

Now I am enjoying a nice cup of Earl Grey
                        Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
                        SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
                        CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Comment

Salad with greens, tomato, avocado, 1/2 a can of salmon, green onions, a couple of brazil nuts, olive oil and lemon. Before that coffee with heavy cream.

Comment

Black coffee. I had stuff to do/sort out, so I intermittent-fasted for 16 hours without even thinking about it.
                            F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

One glass of filtered water and 5,000 IU of D3 followed by organic Sumatran Blue Batak coffee with organic half and half. I use quite a bit of half and half and about a teaspoon of coffee in my French press.

Comment

Coffee and a cappuccino.

Comment

Working...
                                X