Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miso soup. With a little extra Nori in it.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Chopped bacon and green pepper sauteed in butter, made into an omelette with two eggs and ricotta cheese in the middle. Espresso made with cream. mmm.

Comment

Scrambled eggs, stir fried mushrooms, leeks & chicken livers in butter
        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

4 egg omelette with 1 leek, 1/2 red pepper, generous man-handful of spinach, 1 tomato, 100ml of coconut milk, tablespoon of coconut oil.sunday Breakfast.jpg

Comment

Garden fresh silverbeet, panfried in butter, with shredded chicken and gravy.
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Today it was steak topped with sauteed 'shrooms and onions, three free range (local) scrambled eggs, coffee w/full cream. Who says eating healthy is bland?
              All time high weight 262 lbs
              Primal since Spring 2012
              Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
              Current Weight: 220lbs ish
              Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
              All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Comment

2 hard boiled eggs, 1/3 lb cottage cheese, and a banana muffin (wife made them for me using a paleo recipe she found, says a lot, considering she's not paleo. small steps)

Comment

Nothing. I like fasting on Mondays for whatever the reason.
                  Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
                  SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
                  CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Comment

Couple of eggs with salt & pepper, fried in butter, and a big bowl o' frozen pineapple/passionfruit/papaya/strawberries.
                    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Beef bone broth (from marrow bones), heated it up and put in 2 ounces sliced beef, mushrooms and baby spinach. When things just started boiling I cracked two eggs into the mix, cut the heat back and covered it to let the eggs cook. YUMMY! Had a small cup of coffee with half and half and was good to go.
                      Last edited by Catrin; 09-11-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                        Beef bone broth (from marrow bones), heated it up and put in 2 ounces sliced beef, mushrooms and baby spinach. When things just started boiling I cracked two eggs into the mix, cut the heat back and covered it to let the eggs cook. YUMMY! Had a small cup of coffee with half and half and was good to go.
                        omg that sounds amazing. :3 i am envious!

i have 2 deviled eggs, a handful of baby carrots, and a chicken apple sausage sauteed with mushrooms and spinach. =)
                        yay!

Comment

Coffee.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Coffee with whole milk and coconut oil. Just breaking my fast now at 11:30am.
                            sigpic
                            Age 48
                            Start date: 7-5-12
                            5'3"
                            121lbs
                            GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
                            Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

During my bike commute: a weird, not altogether unpleasant smoothie of grapes, kefir, cinnamon, and bone broth. Weird? Yeah.
                              At work: coffee with coconut milk, a green pepper, and a hard boiled duck egg. Weird? Yeah.
                              carl's cave

Comment

Leftover primal Chilli and a raw spinach salad with red onions and balsamic vinegar and EVOO. I was hungry after my morning workout.
                                Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
                                SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
                                CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Comment

Working...
                                X