Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thin cut rib eye fried with a red bell pepper. Faster to make than an omelet!

Comment

• A roasted plantain and a banana. It's gonna be a banana-y day.

Comment

• Fried blackened catfish.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• 4 breakfast sausages and a sliced tomato. Tea and water.
          --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

Comment

• Bone broth with butter.
            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Bacon, black pudding & rump steak with a salad made of lettuce, cabbage, red onion, green pepper & avocado. Dressing olive oil and cider vinegar.

A pint of tap water, vitamin C and B's and fish oil caps.
              www.paleotrainingbible.com

Comment

• sautee of beef, salt pork, onions and bell peppers
                http://meatsleeprepeat.com/
                http://ternioncrossfit.com/

Comment

• Shakshuka. Again. I am loving that stuff! Instead of putting it into the oven to cook the eggs, though, I just cover the pan while it is on the stove-top. Four minutes makes a perfectly poached egg. I leave my tomatoes/peppers/onions a little chunky, and slurp it up with a spoon. So good!
                  Also, some bacon, but next to the shakshuka it is definitely a supporting player. (Never thought I'd say that about bacon!)

Comment

• Lox and goat cheese wrapped in nori. Totally unusual for me to wake up hungry. So in the name of listening to my body, I suffered through it. Seriously, I could eat this almost always if I could afford it.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• 1/2 lb of elk steak (sprinkled with almond flour and fried in kerrygold), 1 goose egg (fried in bacon grease), 2 cups of raw spinach to soak up my yolk. White tea
                      Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
                      SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
                      CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Comment

• 1/2 cup greek yogurt w/ 2 tsp strawberry preserves

Comment

• Pork carnitas, baked carnival squash, a few roasted squash seeds, and some flax meal, piled together with a fried egg on top. And a chocolate date ball for "dessert!"

Comment

• IMG0402A.jpg
                            http://onepoundmeals.blog.com/2012/1...nd-cheesy-egg/
                            Yum, yum, yum!
                            --
                            Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                            I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• This morning I had one banana, a tbsp coconut oil, 2 raw eggs, and homemade raw kefir with turmeric and cinnamon
                              I never know what to put in these things. I write songs!

Comment

Working...
                              X