Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 egg omelette with 3 chopped sausages in it, a red onion and a handful of spinach leaves.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Comment

• Earl Grey tea.
      Male, 32y, 6'0" tall
      SW 306lbs (6/1/12)
      CW 244lbs (1/17/13)

BP down from 120/80 to 110/74

Comment

• I have tiny ramakins so I make tiny breakfast casseroles.
        This morning I made it with a sausage patty, 3 eggs, cheese, and cream.
        I could only eat half so I'm saving the rest for tomorrow
        "Though she be but little, she is fierce!" - William Shakespeare

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post964333 (My journal)

Comment

• Pancakes made from a banana, two eggs, 2 tbsp coconut flour and cinnamon.

Comment

• 2 pieces of thick cut, heritage bacon, 2 eggs and some awesome organic cherry tomatoes that I got from the health food store. I don't normally buy produce there, it's so expensive, but these things are DELICIOUS.
            Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• 2 eggs and 3 oz of homemade pork sausage at home, coffee with coconut milk on the way to work, ginger coconut tea at work.

Comment

• I don't know why i'm posting this, since I don't see anyone giving a shit, but 4 eggs with cheese, lots of bacon, homemade rice pudding, banana
                well then

Comment

• I had Greek yoghurt, a fresh fig, and some flaked almonds.

Comment

• 3 slices of pasture back bacon with 2 organic pasture eggs, coffee with organic 18% cream.

Comment

• I few pieces of pickled herring with sour cream. Don't know why, but I really enjoy that combo.

Comment

• 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 2 pan-fried tomatoes, a cup of coffee with homemade hazelnut milk.
                        ...The grass is always greener where you water it...

Lost 35 kilos and 121 centimetres since 25 May 2012
                        My journal

Comment

• 2 hard-boiled eggs with a bit of feta cheese sprinkles, one banana, coffee with a slice of lemon in it.

Comment

• 5 scrambled eggs, 5 slices of bacon, 400 calories worth of cream in my coffee, cashews, and one small tomato.
                            "Go For Broke"
                            Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                            Small Kine-168/9%
                            Now- 200/8%
                            Goal- 210/6%

Comment

• Bone broth. Black coffee.

Comment

• 1 whole head of beautiful broccoli steamed in bone broth with butter, 1/4 cup bone broth, and 3 eggs (scrambled with butter and onions).

Then for dinner I had venison sausages and steamed asparagus with butter and an orange.

Comment

Working...
                                X