Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beef bone broth, 3 T of kerrygold butter, hot sauce and a sprinkle of wakame. black irish tea.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• Four eggs scrambled in butter with tomatoes and ham.

Comment

• 1.5 italian sausages
        1 slice fat bread with butter
        Decaf coffee with heavy cream.

Comment

• 4 eggs (2 hard boiled & 2 fried medium), 1/3 lb sausage, a pile of bacon, a tablespoon full of coconut oil in my coffee. 1 spoon full of chia seeds in my water. 3-4 more cups of plain black coffee.

Comment

• For breakfast today I had 3 slices of heritage bacon - mass produced, but no sugar - a whole leek sliced up and half a tomato. It was all fried up with Essence of Emeril - Bayou, paprika, Chinese five spice and a wee bit of chili powder. Delicious! And yes, the five spice was a random impulse.
            Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• I had 4 fried eggs [bantam eggs so a bit small], 4 bacon rashers, a sliced beetroot, some chopped up red pepper, a chopped up spring onion and a slice of cheese. Edit - and some sliced cucumber.

Comment

• 2 eggs fried in butter, some olive oil/sea salt potato chips, and a bowl of frozen mixed fruit/berries with yogurt.
                Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Coco Puffs and a Miller 64.

Comment

• Chicken breast. Blegh, so boring. I'm trying to get away from eggs (autoimmune protocol) and never have leftovers, so I really have no clue what to eat.
                    Depression Lies

Comment

• Oh good! I wanted to post what I had for breakfast because of how delicious it was.
                      I got some coleslaw mix at the store (I don't want to make my own because I don't have a lot of counter space and I will never finish it all-because I'll have to buy whole heads of cabbage-before it goes bad) because I had intended to make coleslaw. I was hoping to find a primal coleslaw recipe but haven't so far and frankly, I'm glad I didn't.
                      I fried a handful and some of the slaw mix in coconut oil, then I added some bulk grassfed pork sausage. Saute for a bit, add salt, pepper, fresh basil, sage and rosemary, add and egg and OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! I could have plunged that down my throat with a funnel, it was so good. The basil and sage was a little spicey and balanced the cabbage really well. I hope to have it for dinner or breakfast tomorrow. Nomz ahoy!
                      January 14th-306.2
                      January 21st, lost 2" off my waist.
                      January 30th-300.2

Come to the edge she said.
                      No, I'll fall.
                      Come to the edge.
                      No, it's too high.
                      Come to the edge.
                      I came
                      She pushed
                      And I flew

Comment

• Yogurt and frozen fruit, coffee with H&H.
                        Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Most mornings I have roast beef and 1/2 an avocado (I am doing a LRx). And coffee, lovely, black coffee!

Comment

• Green smoothie (kale, cucumber, celery, garlic, ginger, pineapple, hemp protein, and coconut oil), couple pieces of 85% dark chocolate, and black coffee.

Comment

• pre-workout: Black coffee

post workout: Sweet potato with coconut milk, cinnamon and vanilla + 12 oz bag of spinnach + 12 oz ground beef

Comment

• Black coffee, an apple, and a banana. Had to dash out this morning without protein or fat, alas! I plan to make up for that by swimming in primal chili for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X