Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stomach hasn't been wanting breakfast lately, although my body has. I had two boiled eggs and some beef jerky.
    Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdlee73 View Post
      Bananas fried in butter over cottage cheese. Sure it was a little higher carb but it was right after a fasting workout.
      HOLY COW, if I tolerated dairy I'd be on my way to the store and would eat this several times today. YUMMMM!!
      Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Breakfast at 4pm. Leftover salmon cold, with garlic aioli. I think maybe I licked the plate.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• This morning, I got out the remaining bone broth and made a soup. Sliced cabbage, carrots, parsnips, mushrooms and the meat I saved from the original broth making. For spices, I put in coriander, tumeric, lemongrass paste and fresh basil. Also some salt and pepper. This took maybe a half-hour or so and I was good and hungry when I was done, so I dished myself up a bowl. Delicious!
          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Half a banana fried in coconut oil and butter, plus.......two rashers of bacon I have this nearly every day. Plus two coffees with a good heaping spoon of coconut cream in each.
            Started Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, and 5' 1", reached goal weight in 5 months.
            Lowest weight 93lbs - too thin. Now stable at around 100lbs much better weight for me at my age.
            Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

Comment

• just broke a 24 hour fast, so I had "breakfast" around 6:30. fresh raw goats milk, raw free range eggs...then bacon and more scrambled eggs. starting another 24 hour now
              Paleo since November 2011 - Carnivore since June 2012
              Before and after pics
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65846.html
              Primal Sucess Story
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65400.html
              Primal Journal
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post955444

Comment

• I had 3 eggs in butter, veggies (steamed in bone broth) with hemp oil and a kiwifruit.

Comment

• leftover almond meal breaded cube steak

Comment

• 2 hard boiled eggs, an avocado, and 1/3 lb cottage cheese. Grape juice (that I made), and a coffee with 1 tbs coconut oil.

Comment

• 2 bacon cheeseburger patties

Comment

• Filé of cod, cabbage, quinoa and coconut oil.

Comment

• Two eggs fried in lots of coconut oil
                          Paleo since 22nd Oct. 2012

F/21/5'7"
                          SW: 163 lb 22/10/12
                          CW: 154lb 1/12/12
                          GW: ~140 lb

Comment

• what I usually have on a work morning 4:30 am.

two eggs, 4 bacon, 4 small sausage, fried kale, blueberries and strawberries and espresso with butter and coconut oil in it (frothed in the blender.)
                            An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'
                            -Somebody funny

Comment

• 3 slices of roast beast.......

Comment

• Punnet of local strawberry's with a pint of double cream. Plus a chai & wild spearmint(grows local) tea with goat butter,
                                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X