"Thank you" snack ideas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerky sounds like a real winner.

Nuts or dried fruit half-dipped in chocolate is pretty awesome too.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

You guys are killing me! Maybe I didn't specify this, but I want something easy to buy/make. Yes, I love my dealership and if it was just for the service manager and the tech that works on my car, sure I would put a whole lot of effort into it. But I figured everyone was going to share, so that's probably like 10 people. I guess I could cook up a couple pounds of bacon and 2 dozen scrambled eggs.....

Comment

If it's easy you want then I think a fruit platter is about as easy as you are going to get.
        Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
        5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
        Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
        TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
        bloodorchid is always right

Comment

What if you made like a breakfast casserole and took it over when they open (usually in the morning). I am thinking it could be primal and yummy and something you might not worry about not feeding yourself.

Eggs, bacon/or sausage, cheese, you could even add some potatoes, veggies etc. Bake that sucker and its heaven.
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

You guys are thinking way too hard.

Lindt Lindor Truffles Dark Chocolate, 60-Count Box: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Done.
            Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Chocolate truffles for auto mechanics?
              A fruit platter?
              Breakfast casserole?
              Seriously?
              If you want these guys to take care of you right, get a 6 foot long hoagie and a bunch of those boxes of coffee from dunkin doughnuts.
              They'll love you for it.
              Trust me. They'll remember the 6 foot hoagie more fondly than they will the truffles or breakfast casserole, and the coffee means that you'll get your car fixed quick.
              Last edited by counterpuncher; 09-06-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X