No announcement yet.

How many hours do you sleep a night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 or 8 when I work the day shift. I only got almost 6 last night and I feel like a bag!

When I have a day off, I love love love a nap. 40 or 45 minutes works good for me.

Comment

Since going primal, I've had mixed results with sleep. I sleep deeper and through the night, but wake up totally groggy and dead tired. My body's obviously telling me I need more. I go to bed around 12 and wake up at 6:30 - 7. Before going primal, I woke up throughout the night and was completely awake at 5:30 - 6. This was on 5- 6 hours of sleep. Maybe I have the "sleep debt" that Mark referred to in today's article. My goal is to get to bed by 10 - 11, but there are just too many things to do during those final hours of solitude.

Comment

5-7, sometimes 8. The longer I sleep in the morning, the worse I feel. If I sleep only 5-6 I get sleepier at the end of the day than otherwise, but feel as alert as usual the whole day. I should go to bed earlier but never seen to make it before midnight. When I ate high-carb I used to feel like I was drugged in the mornings and slept 9, 10 hours and napped during the day often.

Comment

Before PB, I used to sleep for 10+ hours and still be tired when I wake up. Now I get tired around 10/11 and wake up whenever the sun comes up, which is usually around 730 even though my alarm is set for 800am so roughly 8-9 hrs

Comment

I could sleep longer, I am sure. But As of right now I usually get tired about 10:30/11:00 go to bed and sleep from 11:00/11:30-6:30/7 so about 7.5 hours. I would like to not need to use an alarm clock but I am not sure exactly how to do that... so until then, I will hit snooze!

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

Only 4ish. Go to bed about anywhere from 9:30 to 10:30pm and get up at 2am, start work at 4. I know! Weekends 6 hours tops. Any more than that my back gets real stiff.

Comment

Working...
              X