Bacon in your Coffee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon in your Coffee

I just ran across this while killing time. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I thought some of you would enjoy this. Since it's ahem, bacon AND coffee. lol

It seems that there's quite a bit of sugar content in the coffee shop's version, but I'm sure those of you bacon lovers and coffee lovers might find a little inspiration to try a new recipe based off what they say. So, enjoy.

Bacon-flavored coffee to be made by Seattle's Best

Seattle's Best about to serve up some bacon-flavored coffee

Nothing goes better with coffee than the taste of bacon. Seattle’s Best will be premiering a new coffee flavored with pumpkin pie spice and bacon. Seattle's Best held a contest in NYC to find the flavor, and Eileen Gannon’s “How to Win A Guy With One Sip” coffee beverage combined bacon-flavored syrup with candied bacon to win the $10,000 prize and the slot on Seattle Best’s menu. The flavors sound yummy for fall, and the new drink will certainly be more convenient than stirring hot coffee with a greasy piece of bacon on the bus on the way to work in the morning. Source: Seattle's Best to sell bacon-flavored coffee - Portland Business Journal

This is slightly gross but also highly sexy.
    My Primal Journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65788.html

16 years old
    5'5"
    SW: 170
    CW: 162
    GW: 140

Primal since 8/12/12.

Comment

Seems like you could make your own~ BP coffee with bacon fat instead of coconut oil~

Comment

lol

Grin

Someone's going to have to give it a whirl and let us know how it tastes.

Comment

“The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Ha! Is that for real!?! lol

Comment

Of course it is, it's right there in the picture!
              Female, age 51, 5' 9"
              SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
              2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Ah, I miss the Torani syrups! And yes the bacon one is real, I've seen it at World Market. Where they also have bacon (and I think beef jerky?) chocolate bars. And really good Tikka Masala sauce
                "The mountains are calling and I must go."
                --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
                --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
                --Hyperlithic

Comment

bacon chocolate bars!! Oh my goodness. I'm trying not to have a gag reflex at the thought, but maybe the salty, sweet, savory thing works. Have you ever tried one? And mmmmmmm, I love tikka masala.

Comment

Originally posted by lissee View Post
                    bacon chocolate bars!! Oh my goodness. I'm trying not to have a gag reflex at the thought, but maybe the salty, sweet, savory thing works. Have you ever tried one? And mmmmmmm, I love tikka masala.
                    Nope, haven't tried one! I think it might be good though...the sweet with the salty like you said, like a chocolate covered peanut or something...only bacon-y and delicious! And yeah their tikka sauce is the best over a bunch of spaghetti squash, veggies, and meat
                    "The mountains are calling and I must go."
                    --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
                    --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
                    --Hyperlithic

Comment

I use to make chocolate cupcakes, with bacon and coffee. Sinfully yummy. Orgasmically yummy!!
                      65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Ha! Is that for real!?! lol
                        Yep, that's real. Before my sugar-free days, we used to do cocktail hours at work. One time we did "Bacon Bourbon Sour Hour" using that syrup. It was ridiculously good. Very much not primal.

Comment

I might have to marry the first girl who makes me bacon flavored coffee in the morning.
                          "Go For Broke"
                          Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                          Small Kine-168/9%
                          Now- 200/8%
                          Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Note to self: Find Primal, single man who lives in Vienna and make them bacon coffee.

On a side note, I'm not a coffee drinker, but oh how I am totally up for hot chocolate! Nice and rich, but not sweet. I'm thinking I need to branch out and try it with bacon...

Comment

Bacon and chocolate go together very well.

Vosges Haut-Chocolat - Exotic Chocolate Truffles, Specialty Chocolates & Luxury Chocolates

Comment

Working...
                              X